675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

2016 TT roll call

Discussion in 'General' started by Red675, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Red675

Red675

Usual drill, who’s going, dates, and where are you staying?

Im deciding whether to stay where I did last year or take up a kind offer of accommodation elsewhere on the isalnd.

Red675 – 28 May to 8 June

(could only get a ferry from Heysham this time)

2. I wish I could afford to go. Apparently buying a house comes first next year

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yep ferry booked. 1/6 -9/6. Staying at glenlough

Red675 – 28 May to 8 June
    John600 - 1 June to 9 June

• Like Like x 1
  4. scaramanga

scaramanga

wher are the 2 places you can stay?
    i prefer traveling from heysham but for people from down south i understand its more traveling
    keep looking on website as places become available you could switch your sailing

• Like Like x 1
  5. Red675

Red675

Hi mate I've got a choice between where I stayed before at s farm in Castletown which was ideal (and peaceful) or I've been offered a room at one of my scouse brethrens houses right by the Creg. I have other accommodation details if you need them feel free to drop me a pm :) main idea of he thread is for folk on their own who want to hook up :) was brilliant this year :thumbup:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Frequent Flyer

Frequent Flyer

Wish I could go again next year, but the brownie points need re accumulating, plus the ferry tickets went on sale while I was at the TT this year... those who go will have a ball, I'll be going again at some point for certain.

• Like Like x 1
  7. scaramanga

scaramanga

just curious as to places incase 1 was better than other
    personaly id proberbly go castletown as i love the southern so much

• Like Like x 1
  8. Red675

Red675

I just preferred it cos it was tucked away from the noisy shitfest of Douglas tbh mate. Would quite happily stay in port erin or port st mary for the same reason. Don’t know what Ramseys like at night time. Never went there after dark. Was considering the offer of a room by the creg as its my fave viewing point. Still umming and ahhing (and trying to get a few other heads on board).

9. ste m

ste m

I go the 7th for a week this time. Made up as it means we're there for the seniors and also a few days after the lunatics go home. 4 of us this time. Ferries are booked but yet to get digs. Going to keep an eye for a home stay again as this years was brilliant. I've earned my brownie points for a week visit by taking the wife on a surprise weekend to Venice for our 10th anniversary haha

10. Captain Steffydog

Captain Steffydog Moderator Staff Member

I did give this some serious thought, but I'm going to do some track days and hopefully a few euros, hope you guys have a fab time.

11. scaramanga

scaramanga

i have friends who live in ramseay and 1 off my mates stops there he loves it for the night life but he does visit a few times of year and knows alot of the locals