675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

2007 Scorched yellow D675 *SOLD*

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Westyracer, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Westyracer

Westyracer

Up for sale is my 07 Scorched yellow Daytona. She's done 27k. I took the bike as a px on my Daytona R a few months ago. Although this is a better road bike than the R, the track day i did the other month showed that it's not on the same level. I didn't expect it would be but it's too close but at the same time no where near the R in terms of track performance. So i'm looking to sell it and buy a track bike. One for around the same money but with good suspension/ brake set up and either a 750 or a 1000.

That's the background story.... Being 100% honest on why i want to sell it. I'm not going to hide the fact i've done a track day at brands!

The bike itself is in really good condition considering it's 9 years old!!! It was completely standard before i got it apart from some crash bungs. I've put a TOR end can on it and a rear seat cowl. I also put a double bubble screen on it last week. Which I wish I'd done on my R. Makes it so much more comfortable to ride. Wind going over your head instead of trying to rip your head from your shoulders!

I will give it an oil and filter change and replace the air filter as i have the un used one from my old bike to put in it.

After £3000 With the few bits I've added.
    Will take £2800 with the bits taken off, I'll just put them up for sale on here separately.

This is just a generic pic, Will get detailed photo's this week and upload them.

Daytona.jpg

2. Westyracer

Westyracer

Just put an MOT on it. Sailed through with no advisories!