675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

675.cc Vinyl Stickers (Free) - Unavailabe until Tuesday 21st

Discussion in 'Merchandise and Freebies' started by Craig, May 18, 2010.

1. Craig

Craig

Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]
    Description:
    In a further bid to spread the word about our existence, we would like to offer free vinyl stickers to every member. These fantastic stickers can go pretty much anywhere, from the windshield of your bike to the back window of your car. We have distributed hundreds of these stickers for free, so join the masses and give in to pier pressure - show your support by ordering a set!

Important Information:
    These stickers are 100% free, we do not charge for postage (within the UK) or for the vinyl stickers. If you live outside of the UK please contact us before ordering as postage charges will apply. These vinyls stickers are very durable and weather resistant, we can not and will not be held responsible for the unlikely event of damage occurred by the usage of the vinyl stickers. Please note, if you do not hold a member account at 675.cc we will not post the vinyl stickers out. This also applies to members who are already in receipt of the vinyl stickers, if you need more sets please contact me directly as charges may apply.

How to order:
    Fill in the form below this paragraph. We will aim to deliver within 28 days, however as this is a free service delivery durations may differ and exceed the 28 days. We would like to encourage members who've ordered to contact myself via the PM system on the site for an update of order status if there has been a significant time since the initial order date.

Order Form:

Please don't submit any more orders, there's a new system coming in replacing this one. We still will be sending out stickers once the new site has come into effect on Monday :) Thanks

HTML:
    <script type="text/javascript" src="../vinyl_requests/swfobject.js"></script><div id="CC3092343">Form Object</div><script type="text/javascript">var so = new SWFObject("../vinyl_requests/vinyl_stickers.swf", "../vinyl_requests/vinyl_stickers.xml", "406", "426", "7,0,0,0", "#ffffff");so.addParam("classid", "clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000");so.addParam("quality", "high");so.addParam("scale", "noscale");so.addParam("salign", "lt");so.addParam("wmode", "transparent");so.addParam("FlashVars", "xmlfile=../vinyl_requests/vinyl_stickers.xml&w=406&h=426");so.write("CC3092343");</script> 

Do not use this form, thanks :)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. CAT3

CAT3

Re: 675.cc Vinyl Stickers (Free)

Hi Craig,

I'd like some stickers please, you can put them in with the T-shirt I ordered a few days ago that will save a little on pastage for the forum.

Thanks mate :thanks: :smileup:

3. Re: 675.cc Vinyl Stickers (Free)

Great timing Craig, just what I need to add to the bike!

Thanking you muchly! :)

4. markirel

markirel

Thanks Craig, received mine the other day and now it's a good excuse to wash the bike so I can get them fitted.

5. Craig

Craig

No problem, I'll try to add them in. If I forget let me know and I'll send some separately. Your T-Shirt should arrive to your doorstep mid-late next week. (Just to keep you updated)

No Problem, always a great way we can spread the word about here! :D

:lol: I hope they look good on the bike :D looking forward to photos! :smileup:

6. AL675

AL675

Thanks for the stickers, did'nt expect them this soon , great service,
    cheers , Alec.

7. Re: 675.cc Vinyl Stickers (Free)

Thanks for the stickers, on me bike already. cheers. Trinity :D

8. Re: 675.cc Vinyl Stickers (Free)

Cheers for the stickers will put em on at the weekend and post some pix. ;) Thanx again! :D

9. Re: 675.cc Vinyl Stickers (Free)

Cheers for the stickers Craig, they arrived today after crafty Royal mail held my post for a week randomly!

Good timing for the clean tomorrow! :D

10. Re: 675.cc Vinyl Stickers (Free)

Got my set the other day, cheers!!

Just got to decide where to put them now :roll:

11. CAT3

CAT3

Thanks Craig, stickers arrived today :thanks:

12. Re: 675.cc Vinyl Stickers (Free)

Stickers received today, thanks Craig!! :D

13. Re: 675.cc Vinyl Stickers (Free)

got mine the other day it covered a little chip in my new screen nicely thanks

14. Re: 675.cc Vinyl Stickers (Free)

Just filled in the form for some stickers. Do you deliver these in pairs?? if not can i have 2 lol.

Cheers mate.

15. Craig

Craig

They come in 2 large (13cm wide) and 2 small (9cm wide) - (so in total 4 vinyls). I should be getting them back mid-late august, and shall post them out as soon as they arrive. :)

16. Re: 675.cc Vinyl Stickers (Free)

From Deepest, Darkest Africa :lol: may I thank you Craig for my Vinyls - received them a few days back. Now all I want is Casper fixed so I can put them on :(

17. Captain Steffydog

Captain Steffydog Moderator Staff Member

Can we have a show of stickers? see wher people have stuck them...Bike or Helmet.....nothing rude!!

18. Craig

Craig

Absolutely, post pics of where the stickers have gone - it's great to see the support shown here.

Just a little update - I'm getting the free vinyls back on track. If you've ordered over the last two months and not received them hopefully I'll get them to you mid september. I'm just in the process of getting more made up so only a matter of time now! :)

19. fkkr1s

fkkr1s Moderator Staff Member

Put me down for some blue and white please mate ;)

20. Re: 675.cc Vinyl Stickers (Free)

+1 on that please mate :cheers:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.