675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

a pretty shitty day....

Discussion in 'Rants & Raves' started by 675 hazza, Jul 28, 2010.

1. 675 hazza

675 hazza

think ive had one of the crapest days in a long time today....
    so i broke up with my boyfriend last week, and he's finally relised today that im not getting back with him, and saying i want to marry you over and over to me didnt help, i'm fucking 22 for god sake too young for that yet, but its hit both of us hard, and i feel so bad as i know its all my fault, but wont go into it.
    so my bike has given me loads of problems this past weekend, so in she goes again today to get checked out, low and behold its the rectifier which i said it was two weeks ago! so as im about to brake down in the middle of the dealership, i have a heart to heart with Barry the parts and accessories guy about all my personal problems, the poor guy! so another £230 spent today getting it put right, they didnt have one in stock which ment i couldn't use the bike to get home now, and im too young to be covered by their insurance for a curtsy bike, how the fuck am i ment to get home now?? then they appear saying we have an 09 one to fit to your bike, i think they robbed it off one of the bikes in the show room bless. but give jacks their due they only charged me £20 for two hours labor as they knew it was their fuck up. on the way home the bike feels fantastic and i was less then half a mile from home, i went the longer route as i was enjoying myself and all of a sudden i hear a bang and the steering goes wobbly, i pull over on the side of the duel carriage way to find something sticking out my rear tyre. cheers thanks alot, karma was working her magic today. so a very slow wobbly ride back home. i now feel emotionally and financially broke and just had enough of my life.....
    [​IMG]

2. :( ...one of those " should've stayed in bed " days :(

3. Jezz

Jezz

+1
    Hugz for Hazza

4. Chin up, tomorrow will be better!

5. 675 hazza

675 hazza

cheers guys, nice to see your still around williow

6. As days go that really wasn't the best. Hope things pick up soon.

What is that thing in your tyre? I've only ever had one puncture, but typically that was the day after putting on a new Pilot Road 2.

7. Of course i'm still around :mrgreen:

8. Captain Steffydog

Captain Steffydog Moderator Staff Member

Man! Yep, today was pretty poor on lifes scale....But tomorrow is what you want to make it...22 the world is at your feet, i dont really know you, but you sound sensible to me for 22. I'm 40 and with a ton of issues, someone is always worse of than you, (i think thats me by the way, way too much to list!)

Maybe the punture was a good thing? if you have stuff on your mind, enjoying the ride might have been one thought, but maybe you might have given it some beans or been further up the road at just the wrong moment? the punture was no ones fault, nor a penalty for anything you've done, its just life. . . .

Be thankfull your ok, your bike needs a tyre or punture repair. So, at the weekend, blow the cobwebs away, go and do something silly and have a bloody good laugh, laughter is the best cure.

Hope you feel better tomorrow x

9. Dear Hazza , this from an ole bloke . No one said life was going to be easy ( aww bollocks there`s always tomorrow to cause mayhem in)

10. Captain Steffydog

Captain Steffydog Moderator Staff Member

Mmm lot of tread still on that tyre, id have it plugged for £5-10....... maye it'll be a "Goodyear" :wave:

11. andysjt

andysjt

it's true Hazza ,usually things are always better in the morning , it might be raining a little in your life at the moment, sure , but remember sun always follows rain ... after all having to cope with the things that life throw at us is what makes us who we are
    Try to look on the up side, you appear to be a smart young lady with looks & a personality ,not to mention a promising career ahead of you ....most of all your 22 Babe.....you have so many possibility and opportunity ahead of you ..enjoy it

when you get to my age you will know what i mean ;) chin up girl !

12. Hazza,

Sorry you're having a rough time of it at the moment, that was a shitter of a day. I split up from my ex recently and it was a downer for a few days but it will pick up. Get yourself out this weekend for a blast with ya mates and go and live it up, you'll be suprised how good you feel. As has been said tomorow is a new day and the best thing to do is to look forward!

Hope the next few days are better! ;)

13. D41

D41

Smart girl....22 is too young for marriage (just ask my 21 year-old with a wife & 2 kids..GRR!)...you say it's all "your fault"?? - doubtful...it always takes two...anyway, you're sharp enough to be aware of some culpability...only proves that you're human, as each & every one of us make mistakes (-'cept for me, of course!! HEHE)....as long as you learn from what you have both been through together, you'll be fine. :smileup:

Oh...and so will the tyre - get it plugged.

14. 675 hazza

675 hazza

thanks dudes, you guys are really supportive and i really appreciate it :hug:

15. Harrington, I am crap at giving advice so I won't try mate. What I do when I'm stressed, pissed off or sad is get my headphones on with some of the heaviest metal I have and run or beat the shit out of a punchbag. Works for me. Chin up chick :up:

16. D41

D41

Not to be rude...but do you feel any sense of "relief" that it's over with, Hazz???

17. ozzer76

ozzer76

Keep your chin up Hazza!

I've been through a few break ups and even a divorce (even at 33!). It's like the World has ended each time but you you can be sure the World will still turn and the sun will always fall and rise on another day.

Tough news about the tyre too. Why is it you have to cope with one thing after another.......things are sent to try us.

18. 675 hazza

675 hazza

yeah a kinda relief D, but now i have another one breathing down my neck :roll: :D !!!

19. D41

D41

Then you made the right move!

...Don't worry about Jezz....word on the street is that he's gay.....he does drive a Smart car! :erm:

20. Jezz

Jezz

We both know the truth Haz ;)

Nothing wrong with the Smart car - it's a whole 700cc of manliness