675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

a pretty shitty day....

Discussion in 'Rants & Raves' started by 675 hazza, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Such a good adult baby. Did he do poopsies? Want some bitty?

2. 675 hazza

675 hazza

dont like you either

3. Jezz

Jezz

That's not what you text me earlier ;)
    Now how do I do a screenshot....

4. The man drives a smart car, there is no peak after that! :lol:

5. Jezz

Jezz

Now Now Ben! - Don't make me post the picture of your HUGE chicken strips lol

Nothing wrong with a Smart Car!
    I'll miss it when it goes at the end of the month :(

6. H,

I dont know if you are picking up his calls and answering his texts etc, but if you are then this will seem like you're being horrible but the best thing to do is not respond to him. As drastic as it sounds maybe get a new number. If either of you are going to move on you need a clean break without any contact because he's just going to keep on in the hope you change your mind and you're never going to get any closure.

Just my thoughts anyway!

Keep smiling Hazza and drink plenty of the el beero this weekend and have fun :cheers: :binge: :binge:

7. Captain Steffydog

Captain Steffydog Moderator Staff Member

smart car? errr hello.....

who's calling, the x? tell him straight i say .... if you have all your stuff back obvioulsy, then both barrels....

8. Brutal approach, I like it!!

9. fkkr1s

fkkr1s Moderator Staff Member

Hey H just reading your thread - its all been said already so all I can add is keep your chin up, and remember this -if we did not have these bad times we would not know what good times are :arrow: - The Yin and the Yang of life.. :D Life has a balance and being only 22 you have some great stuff to come in your life so be positive as you are now due for some really good stuff in your life, to balance out this recent spell of crap.
    big :hug: from me -
    [​IMG]

10. D41

D41

Fuckin' hippy!!

11. 675 hazza

675 hazza

Cheers guys as always, reading back what I put I was feeling a little emotional as it sounds complete nonsense now! I had a weak spell let's say......

12. Damn you beat me to it :lol:

13. fkkr1s

fkkr1s Moderator Staff Member

:victory: :victory:

14. Captain Steffydog

Captain Steffydog Moderator Staff Member

Nope not at all, it was right, must have been , you thoght it, then you shared it with us, i like that...All thats changed is your perception and time.....So thats good x :smileup:

15. D41

D41

+1 ...Exactly!! :smileup:

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's coming from an army recruitment officer that gives career advice lol

17. Yeah careers advice mate. Not someones emotional problems.......far too heartless for that :twisted:

18. Anyway Westwood, get back to your holiday and stop putting your tuppence worth in willy nilly ;)

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did I tell you I was on holiday????
    45 degrees in the shade and lots of lovely woman round the pool. What more could I want ;)
    Well cheaper beer thats for sure. Last night we paid $25 for the wife and $40 for me to get in a club and then over $10 a drink. I went home sober I can tell you :eek:

20. You need to have a few in the hotel room before you head out! You're already on the way then mate :D