675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Achtung Spitfire – New bike time…

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by 0S2, May 30, 2018.

1. StMarks

StMarks PTG

Fwiw I too prefer the looks of yours to the "Ltd Edition" one.
    Whilst niggles you could plainly do without, none of the issues sound insurmountable (except perhaps the legislation hurdles).?
    It would seem that they would be better occupied attending to sorting out their existing models than creating a short-run gimmick version linked to a celeb' who's generally associated with Ducati.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. 0S2

0S2

The Foggy special is the 7th variant and there are still people waiting for the second one!
    This a large number run bike as the original bike that I have was 150, most other ones were 250 along with a RAF one that was 100 bikes.
    Plenty more to come I reckon...

3. 0S2

0S2

Well, I have sold this bike over the weekend
    I've never waited so long for a bike or owned one for such a short time and loathed it so much.
    Bye bye Spitfire, you were a Focke of a bike!

4. I sat on one today at the show, horrid, just can’t see a market for a £10k bike that looks and feels like a 125

5. 0S2

0S2

They have captured a niche buyer as they launched variant number 8 at the show..
    All of which can only be ridden in the UK as they are made under the MSVA program...

6. Stu675

Stu675

Hope the sale was good for you.
    Much better than setting fire to it lol!

7. 0S2

0S2

The Viking burial came very close I assure you :)