675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Angel OR Demon

Discussion in 'Rants & Raves' started by Jay311275, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Jay311275

Jay311275

Would you, if you could do some harm to your boss?
    If you have or had a boss who was a bit of C U Next Tuesday.... would you or have you evened the score with them a little.
    If so how ?

Or are you so pure you would take the moral high ground and let Karma do its thing???

Me Personally?

Well I have a boss currently who seems to get off on the fact of getting others sacked or in trouble... actually has a smile from ear to ear if he thinks he maybe getting someone the boot. I DONT THINK I ever would but I have often thought about smashing the shite out of his car and sit there listening to him moan and cry about his car.....happily knowing "Up yours TWAT"
    Pointless I'm sure many of you say...... but its those little things in life ;)

2. Red675

Red675

You know who that sits next to me at work seems to be perfectly capable of screwing her own life up tbh, the absolute mess.

The astounding thing is, she doesn't even realise she's doing it either.

3. I'm usually the type to let karma take care of things. There are times where I enjoy helping karma out a bit though.

Rule #1.. Don't get caught! Sitting there snickering at their "misfortune" may lead to some suspicion.

4. Jay311275

Jay311275

Oh never Snigger.....that's a dead cert for the Dole office. Just a quiet little victory in your head ;)

5. Rossgo

Rossgo

Karma as simple as that