675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Another Sad and Lonely individual in the making!!!

Discussion in 'The Confession Box' started by 675.cc, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Biker chicks are NEVER a pain in the bum. We have our own bikes, which we sometimes let you borrow. We don't moan if you want to spend the weekend on track as we want to as well. We like watching bikes on TV, we like getting tools as birthday and Christmas pressies and will cheer for you at the races (if you're into that) even if we have to stand out in the pouring rain.

2. 675.cc

675.cc

LOL Trouble i see your point :rolleyes::p xxxx

Just need to find one that single and close to me now, yes i have the groups on FB so ride outs etc will come into their own very soon.

Ohh almost hit the Post then without hitting the Anonymous o_O

3. 675.cc

675.cc

Sound like you are a sensitive guy.. Sometimes women will anchor on to a man when they need a lift in life, this goes double for a woman with kids the parental nature to provide stability in some women means they will do anything.

Hard side of this is she sounds like she's now not looking for a sensitive guy and the more you push makes her back away double.

Chances are from my own experiences.. Its done.

Ive been trod on emotionally and financially 3 times. To the point I know the signs and the last one hardly hurt at all.. But that's the kicker, the feeling of loss and heartache and loneliness only ease with tine unless.. Like me, you become slightly more thick skinned by practice.

So in my opinion if you want to feel better , be better then use this time and use any bad feelings to reconnect with yourself and better yourself, find time with existing friends.. Make new friends, go to the gym, learn something new, re decorate the house, start doing trackdays, find events in your local city that you may be interested in..

And when your back up on your feet and feeling alot better about yourself and your out there living it up chances are she's gonna come back! And if I were you id tell her clearly to Fuck off but thats up to you.

What I've said is purely from my own experiences. I hope some of it rings true and helps you a bit.
    A relationship is a two way thing or its not a relationship.
    But she's not going to find anyone of substance to carry her baggage any tine soon.

4. 675.cc

675.cc

Wow!!!

Yes i am a very sensitive guy and yes you are very correct all of the above rings true and although i do have times when i am feeling very down and looking to chat to someone i know that i have to pluck her from my life and live it as I should be, maybe she will look upon me and see how I am starting to enjoy life again and think that she wants me back but it will be her tough Poo if I have moved on and she loses the best thing that has happened to her in 20 years.

I am recovering from some bad Past relationships financially which still causes me to not be able to do Track Days but I am getting there and with the help of Sir Microsoft Excel I should not only be standing on my own two feet soon but will start to be able to save and pay for special things like the TT and Track days. the hurt is subsiding and the future looms up quite quickly it’s the fact that I don’t have anyone to speak to face to face or in fact to pick up the phone and text / whatsapp or simply call that causes this social butterfly to hurt.

I am not doing gym 3 times a week (at least) walking to dog more that she has ever been walked and with my other sports I am keeping very busy. Having my kids next week is going to be a god send as I miss them a lot and this is probably one of those weeks where I could do with them being loving and with me. I do thnk that anyone that now enters her life will not only have her Emotional baggage to contend with but the kids (her eldest) will always have issues and that is no way to live.

As I said above expressing this on a forum is like hanging your dirty washing out on the line but I think due to the fact that a lot of people on here have a past it has helped and for that I thank all the people including Ed, Red and Trouble for their kind words and helped me to sort my ‘Bloody head’ out as my mother would say.

Hopefully this kind of thread is a lesson to us all that when S**T happens there are people, even hidden people that will give you kind words of encouragement and help you to the future as a better place rather than the gloom and doom I felt 2 – 3 weeks ago,

• Like Like x 1

5. Here you go. Aug 16th, expect about 400-600 of them ;);)

FEMALE MOTORCYCLISTS ATTEMPT TO SET A NEW WORLD RECORD
    Hundreds of lady bikers will be gathering at the Ace Cafe in North West London on 16th August 2015 in an attempt
    to create a new world record for the largest number of female motorcyclists meeting together in one place. Between
    400 and 600 women aged 24 to 65 years are expected to ride to the meeting, coming from as far afield as Ireland,
    North Yorkshire, Dorset and Wales. In September 2014, 221 Australian women on 190 bikes set a record for being
    the most women riding motorcycles at once.
    The world-famous Ace Cafe London has agreed to host the event on their annual Ladies Day and confirmed sponsors
    include Circuit of Wales, Mike Dawson Racing, Oval Motorcycle Centre (OMC), Metzler and Woodridge Motorcycles.
    OMC and Mike Dawson Racing will be in attendance on the day. Mike Dawson and his team will be offering free
    suspension advice and basic suspension adjustments and the Team from OMC will be offering free 9 Point Safety
    Checks.
    There will be a charity fund raising raffle, with prizes including Moto GP tickets, bike services, tyres, biketime
    suspension set up, workbench time, Motorcycle Maintenance training courses and Ace Café goodies. The charity to
    benefit from the day is The Hospice of The Valleys, whom Circuit of Wales support.

6. Stu675

Stu675

silver lining :D
    :up: