675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

anyone looking for a new bed

Discussion in 'Rants & Raves' started by scaramanga, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Captain Steffydog

Captain Steffydog Moderator Staff Member

Bed'er late than never . . .

2. scaramanga

scaramanga

sorry still cant go to bed
    fighting to get my money refunded now even though customer service department contacted store and told them to cancel the transaction
    and to make it worse when i went instore today they said i think your not being fair we pulled strings to get it deliverd to the shop for you
    i said yes but they wernt even gonna refund delivery untill i had a arguement with them the woman said they offered you £100 refund and delivery charge i said no way they told me i would get nothing even though others had told me id get £50 but the last person i spoke to refussed this and only agreed to delivery refund when i said why should i pay delivery when im collecting myself

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
  3. D41

D41

I honestly don't think you should take this lying down....

A good bed is worth it's weight in gold.....you spend a third of your life in bed (in my case much more than that...).

4. scaramanga

scaramanga

all put to bed now
    went else where bed delivered same day as ordering it
    paid a little more but its a small family run firm and when i told them what had went on they knocked £50
    too be honest i think its a better bed so worked out ok apart from delays and paying slightly more

5. Ray675

Ray675

didn't think you'd let it lie

6. Triumphant!

Triumphant!

We can all sleepeezy now.