675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Arrow exhaust, de-cat/ T3 re-map, Arrow rear sets, Lightech levers

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Westyracer, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Westyracer

Westyracer

So looks like my bike won't sell as it is for what I want. So my only option I can see is to sell all the trick bits and put it back to standard then trade it in against something else for around the 2-3k mark.
    So first question is can i offer up the Arrow exhaust, de-cat, bmc air filter and re mapped ecu for sale together?

If the cat and the ecu is on an exchange basis?

Modified bits for standard bits.... I believe the Daytona R ecu is no different to the standard model so should be just a case of un plugging one and swapping it around!? Please let me know if this is not an option.

Would be a shame to wipe the map that T3 racing put on it!

I have a set of arrow rear sets up for grabs some lightech levers and a rear seat cowl along with a carbon chain guard.

Some advise on pricing would be appreciated. Will look on Ebay and hopefully get an idea.

Just gauging interest at the moment. Will put parts up for sale at the beginning of next week if there IS interest.

Thanks in advance,

Jack

2. PyroUK

PyroUK

Imagine that wouldn't be an issue to set up a sale with swap and cash, as long as the price was adjusted accordingly I'm sure you wouldn't have any issues shifting the gear.

Can't remember what year the bike is but most bits will swap between the standard and R in each iteration I believe.

3. Depending on price I'd be interested in the arrow rearsets, can you PM me a price and I'll send my email if you have some pictures?

4. Only thing I'd say on swapping ECUs is that the clocks are fussy what ecu batch number they link with.

Safest why to do it is to download your map and give that on a USB stick to the person buying. Really simple to do with tune ecu.

Where are you based? Sure someone could help out.

5. What year Daytona are parts off?

6. Westyracer

Westyracer

Probably looking for £150 on the rear sets. Will ring T3 racing and see if that would be possible regarding the ecu. Thanks for the heads up.

Parts from 2011 Daytona R

7. stevemoir

stevemoir

Is there a quickshifter for the rearsets for an additional charge ?

Steve

8. No need to ring T3, you can do it all your self with tune ECU (free download) and a £15 obd2 cable.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Westyracer

Westyracer

Quickshifter will stay on the bike as its standard with the R model.

10. stevemoir

stevemoir

No worries already have a QS was wondering if the selector rod is different for the arrow ?

Steve

11. Stu675

Stu675

Is that a part ex price for std rearsets?
    If not, you seem to be underpricing parts by £100 after over pricing your bike by £1000

• Like Like x 1
  12. What year is it mate

13. SamFoster

SamFoster

How much for the Arrow exhaust? And the levers and seat cowl, looking for a couple of bits for my 08 Daytona thats in my pic.

14. Westyracer

Westyracer

So it's worth 5k then is it?? haha ok.

15. I think he meant your original sale price of
    £7-8k
    your bikes worth £6-£6.5k standard allday long,
    Unfortunately the 675 market seems really flat at the min.