675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Arrow Titanium Systems

Discussion in 'General' started by jamesT, Apr 30, 2019.

1. jamesT

jamesT

What are peoples thoughts on the value of these systems...?

I know they’re rare now and hard to come by but what are people actually willing to pay

And apart from the end can whats the difference between the stage 2 and 3? Any performance differences?

2. Bigmac

Bigmac

Pieces of art!! I'm not sure wether to put it on the bike or hang it on the wall

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. had two arrow systems sold one for900 pound to lad from wigan, have the last one the supreme triumph tuner john trigger sold keeping and would only sell if selling bike cost 1875 pound,worth it 4 to 6 bhp from 4000rpm

4. jamesT

jamesT

They are lovely, I have one on mine. I’ve seen them for sale for £1000 and was just wondering if they actually fetch that money.

5. JohnnyPS4

JohnnyPS4

Personally I wouldn’t pay any more than £800 tops for a mint one

6. Was that new then peter?
    I have a brand new one hidden away,
    I was going to use it on a 765 I’m building but I’ve managed to pick up another used one now so I’m keeping the new one as an ornament

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. I posted one to hongkong last year for £1200 +postage.
    It was mint tbf

8. Hogster

Hogster

Thats an expensive ornament Lenny, how did you manage to acquire such ornaments haha?
    Would love to get one but crazy dear in my eyes not a massive gain compared to decat and slip on.

Was one on ebay the other day for 900.

9. Bigmac

Bigmac

You are forgetting weight though as well, compared to the standard system the ti arrow system is like a feather

10. Red675

Red675

I would say that’s quite reasonable for a full titanium exhaust system. Cost me more than that for slip ons on my old ducati lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. The new one came from a guy who developed them with triumph.
    The one I’ve just picked up is part of a bike I’ve bought to break for spares as it has lots of kit parts on it, I wanted the suspension from it & then theirs the arrow so I’ll try to sell the rest of it on to make my parts cheap.
    The one I posted to hongkong I sold on behalf of my engine tuner.

12. yes lenny brand new off john trigger had two left last july bought one o them, put baffle in a sin but sill above 104db

13. zupe

zupe

Is this 52 or bigger(60) straight after collector?

14. Robert V

Robert V

Does anyone have one for sale I've on the hunt for one of these Arrow Titanium stage 3 exhaust system for a couple years now not having any luck I would pay any amount to get my hands on one keep me in mind if you come across one

15. zupe

zupe

Whats any amount?

16. Bigmac

Bigmac

I believe that the bore is 60 on these systems zupe

17. zupe

zupe

I have 2 of these ( bought 2010-12) ; in them pipe outer diameter after collector is 52mm. It widen’s to 60 before turning upwards.

Was interested if any latter R&D model (rip. JT) was using all the way 60 bore.
    Or did latter production models had already that?

18. zupe

zupe

Here The smaller52 bore is seen.
    Photo borrowed from another forum member.
    DD95EC5A-EFAE-43F0-8A36-841D66D66E82.jpeg

19. zupe

zupe

I do also have one extra set of oval to round bushes for this exhaust if someones after them.

20. philly46

philly46

The Scorpion I have is 60mm from the collector to the outlet.