675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Audi drivers!!!

Discussion in 'Rants & Raves' started by dino, Feb 13, 2013.

1. D41

D41

Totally agree...the pedestrian was crossing in what one could assume was an entirely safe manner....you just have to look at the approaching car that made a left turn to know that if it hadn't turned the Audi would have hit it head-on.

And I don't care whether there's zig-zags, crossings, right-of-way or anything else involved...that was a case of dangerous driving, no if's and's or but's.

2. You've got to support your side! 5 out of my last 6 cars have been BMW's the 1 was a Jag. Whilst I drove that all BMW driver where dicks. Now I'm back in a BMW all Jag drivers are fat arseholes (I should know lol).
    And yes you are a cock for driving an A3 ;)

3. Totally agree with the point about Jag drivers they are fat arseholes the XF is actually short for eXtra Fat :lol:

4. LOL, I had an XF Super charged V8. So Extra fat with a tiny penis.
    Why did I sell it, it was my perfect car?

5. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

Cos it guzzled fuel and you couldn't afford to keep filling it up?

That, or cos you wanted your dick to grow :lol:

6. Math, and the back end kept overtaking the front? heh, I own an S3 not an A3 so I am ok :p

7. Hahaha my A3 is an S-Line so am I redeemed?

8. Right so those of you in the south east travelling at around 4-5pm last night will have known just how much of a monsoon came flooding down from the sky. There was 3-4 inches of standing water on the m25 as I was riding home and the variable speed cameras were slowing traffic to 40mph because it was so bad around junction 2 that you could barely see your hand in front of your face. So I was in the outside leaving a sensible stopping distance between myself and the car in front and all other traffic around was doing the same thing.

Then the unthinkable happened....Some massive fucking anus in an Audi A6 comes steaming up behind me he then sits glued so close to my rear tyre he could see the tread depth. He then proceeds to flash his lights it was at this point that I lost my rag entirely with this prick. I stopped paying attention to what was going on in front of me and sat up turned round on my seat and motioned with my hands as if to say what the fuck are you doing man? I then motioned by pointing to him and then sliding my thumb across my throat and then clenched my fist. Immediately he backed right off and stayed at least 70ft behind me right up until the point when I began to filter towards the dartford crossing.

I've said it so many times before Audi Drivers are just c*nts and there was no way in hell that he would have been able to stop if the worst had happened so I motioned that I was going to kill him if he didn't back off as I knew we were heading towards a traffic jam and he would of had no where to go allowing me perfect time to drag him from his c*ntmobile and beat seven shades of shit out of him on the spot before dragging his limp body to my back wheel and pulling a burn out on his face.

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with this morons? As per usual plod weren't around to do fuck all about it thought there was meant to be a new law about tail gating this year? That dickhead deserved a ban at the very least for dangerous driving and for driving without due care and attention.

9. Red675

Red675

he sounds like a bad knobhead

where was he going to go once he got past you mate or is that a daft question ?

10. Couldn't have really gone anywhere dude the traffic was slowing to a halt up a head so he would have just got to a traffic jam quicker pure bellend dude.

11. Red675

Red675

:lol: what goes through their tiny little minds? :?

12. Their windscreen if I catch up with him again :twisted:

13. Red675

Red675

14. I've fitted nudge bars to my Audi... Makes it easier to get through traffic :eek:

15. you naughty boy! :lol: :lol: :lol:

16. dino

dino

GMF, tacical error there mate.

You should have waved him past, knowing he was going to be stuck at Dartford crossing. Then, pulled up alongside him and invited him out. :lol: :lol: :lol:

17. I like your thinking.

18. Thanks Ian I will remember that for next time hehe :twisted:

19. It is not the car it is the driver, just that driver like many seem to choose Audi's, because they are such great cars :p, but he would drive the same in any car.