675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Back again

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Triple_Dan, Nov 3, 2018.

1. Triple_Dan

Triple_Dan

hey, I’m back again.

So quick intro- I’m Dan, from reading. I had a 2004 ST , a 2014 Daytona and I’m now back on a STr pictures below.

I’m sure I’m going to have a few questions as I’m getting back into the whole Triumph thing. I’m pretty sure my bike came from someone from this group- it’s amazing and super wel looked after.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Triple_Dan

Triple_Dan

3. SW73

SW73

Welcome in @Triple_Dan. Great to hear from new folk. Looking forward to seeing her. Does it have a forum sticker or did the seller let you know? Hope she brings you much joy. Cheers

4. Triple_Dan

Triple_Dan

The seller let me know- funny story really I turned up with my mate Ross who actually met the guy at 675 fest and some other local ride outs. Got the bike from Guildford

5. Stu675

Stu675

Hi Dan
    That looks an awesome bike you got there now don’t break it because it was so well looked after by it’s previous owner (and then owned by me briefly )

So what do you mean by a 2004 ST? What is that a typo for?

6. Stu675

Stu675

Is the long lost @Rossgo going to make an appearance?

7. Triple_Dan

Triple_Dan

Hi Stu!!! Hahah yes this was very well looked after- by your self! Great bike mate it really is, goes like the bloody clappers! And quite a unique colour scheme (well I haven’t seen any others like it).

Ohh a few year back (or many I lose count) I had a bright green 2004 Street Triple which made me fall in love with the triples.

8. Captain Steffydog

Captain Steffydog Moderator Staff Member

Hiya, welcome back matey, one of Stu’s many! Hehe

Lovely colour combo there

9. Triple_Dan

Triple_Dan

Thanks pal.