675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Bedford 20th July

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by buzz675, Jun 26, 2019.

1. buzz675

buzz675

just wondered if anyone from here has booked this date. Looks like I've taken the last spot. Things have changed in the 21mnths I've not done a trackday it seems you have to book weeks ahead incase they get booked up. Can't do my usual anymore leave it til a few days before

2. Captain Steffydog

Captain Steffydog Moderator Staff Member

I’m free that day, so I’ll come and watch you matey :) no idea where the pits are, but sure I’ll find it, look forward to seeing you :)

I’ll pop you a text nearer the time!

3. buzz675

buzz675

Nice one Steffy look forward to seeing you.

4. martin675

martin675

Looks like no limits have a bank holiday at rockingham they have manged to set up!

5. buzz675

buzz675

Hi martin how you doing. Yes I'm gonna try and do both if I can. Originally it was going to have cars parked all over the track. Then I did hear the new owner wanted to use the track for him and his mates maybe they got found out by the council and to keep using it they've got to have a license so hopefully will lead to more