675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

:/ bit bumed

Discussion in 'Rants & Raves' started by 675 hazza, Jun 13, 2012.

1. You'll bounce back dude look at it this way you have two amazing bikes you are a very talented rider you've got a great personality and you drive a ford fiesta ok maybe not the last one but you have lots going for you dude and you're still the right side of 25 you'll be just fine :D

2. nixhaz

nixhaz

What a dick.. big hugs to you hun!

3. Legacey

Legacey Moderator Staff Member

Sounds like you are obviously better off without him. It'll take a while to get over him but B&J can help massively! (Steffy that means Ben & Jerrys!) ;)

4. Oh :( I got all excited then when I saw a girl posting about BJ :lol:

5. Legacey

Legacey Moderator Staff Member

I knew a dude would so take that comment out of context!! :lol: Take it as you will, we won't tell anyone! ;)

6. Frogcake

Frogcake Moderator Staff Member

Well that sucks. Sorry to hear it. :( But there's a strange glowing orb in the sky today, I'm not really sure what it is but it's not raining so might be a good opportunity to go for a blast on the MV.

Cool profile pic BTW. Is that at the Isle of Man?

7. StMarks

StMarks PTG

Sorry to hear you’re feeling low H, but as the crew all said: - You're young & beautiful with a great personality and a caring nature. Definitely his loss (what an F'in idiot).

Having said that, (& if you want a positive), maybe he’s simply scared of the feelings he has for you. Plenty of my mates have ditched their girls (sometimes with peer encouragement :oops: ) when they realised that they felt more for them than they could control.

However, either way my “advice"* is the same. Forget him (I know, not easy right now) and carry on as normal. Try to go out & have a good time with your friends as much as possible over the next few weeks. Avoid anyone serious (rebounds are usually bad IMO), just concentrate on being light & happy & fun.
    Do not withdraw and dwell on it, but especially do NOT contact him.

If he wants you, but is conflicting with himself, seeing you happy, with plenty of admirers, & coping fine without him will be your most powerful tool.

If he genuinely doesn’t want a relationship with you, then frankly, not meaning to be harsh, but finding out now is better than after you’ve spent (eg. 10 years) of your youth & had (eg. 2 ) of his kids.

Chin up girl. ;)

* :lol: Relationship advice.?? From me??? :rotfl:

8. Mate I feel sad can I have a go ;-)

9. Sure babe anytime :wink: :lol:

10. Red675

Red675

Expect a call from him abar 11.30 Friday night when the pubs shut and when it rings tell him to go have a wank on his tiny little penis and fuck off while he's doing it. :)

11. Jabe

Jabe

12. My thoughts too Steffy

Is this the same guy I met @ silverstone & the ace cafe?

You'll find someone soon enough hazza, just dig into those chocolates, pop wheelies or do whatever it is you do to get over it and feel better, hell, enjoy being single again :) for the time being.

Take care.

13. ddgal

ddgal

Sorry to hear this, Haz. In any case, if he's going to do this now during the good times (for seemingly no good reason - though, in my experience, there may be other reasons for his doing so that you'd be better off not knowing) then it's unlikely he'd stick around during tough times. Better you find that out now than when you're more invested! Chin up dude :)

14. Why are people calling a girl dude? It's beyond me.

15. Red675

Red675

i think girl on girl duding is perfectly acceptable

16. 675 hazza

675 hazza

Thanks for all the Support guys and gals, and for cheering me up.

I was his first girlfriend in over a year and his 3rd 'real' relationship, so I personally think he's scared of commitment and me being away for two week at the TT has let him slip back into what he was use to and comfortable with.

17. So now you are 'available' can us internets see your pic now. preferably with the carbon beasty.

18. D41

D41

ai571.photobucket.com_albums_ss151_DarrenPickering_zippy.jpg

:lol: :lol:

19. 675 hazza

675 hazza

What do you mean my pic?

20. Sorry to hear about the split Hazza but on a positive note how was the TT ;)
    Hope you enjoyed it both on and off the bike.