675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

:/ bit bumed

Discussion in 'Rants & Raves' started by 675 hazza, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Life is better when you're single. Every married man tells me that. Enjoy.

2. Yeah deffo enjoy being single get out there and bang everything you can watch out for the fatties though don't let your standards slip hehe :wink:

3. And don't get herpes as they don't have the cream in prison which was why Paris Hilton got released early.

4. what do you mean, what do mean my pic? Are you high lol. A digital photographic image of yourself with your powered two wheeled cycle.

Have you never heard of the word pic before? Pic meaning picture.

5. StMarks

StMarks PTG

IMO there's a pretty dam good one in her avatar BT :)

The question only a biker babe would ask:
    :p "Does my ass look fast in this?" A: You bet it does Haz, it looks very, very fast.! :smileup:

6. Davetona

Davetona Moderator Staff Member

Here's one.... :roll:

[​IMG]

7. Very nice. Never had a biker gf.

I could imagine it would be sweet. God the hours you could spend talking about tyre pressures, carbon, steering dampers and rubber! Yip yip fnarr fnar!!

Is that really what th indies look like on a Daytona. They look like they are off an old GSR or something. LED those bad boys!

8. Min

Min

Hey hun for what its worth - You are far to young to be worrying about "serious" relationships listen to an oldie with a whole life experience of such things. You already live life in the fast lane so to speak but what you really need to do is grasp life by the throat and have as much fun as possible for yourself, I don't mean in any way other than doing what YOU want and when YOU want to do it, at your tender age you will never find yourself truly alone and will always have plenty of friends around - just look at all these replies and i'm sure you have many many more friends in your everyday life.

For those moments when you need a hug or a cuddle find somebody who wants YOU and will put you and your feelings first and who is not concentrating on their own self importance or insecurities then use them as an excuse for having no balls. Consider this last blip as just that, honestly he doesn't sound like he was worth your time effort or energy - Now pick yourself up/dust yerself off girl, move on and find somebody that worships you and the ground you ride on :D I'm sure that you will find the right one and you will know when it happens but in the meantime don't let yourself become "target fixated" you dont need to look it WILL just happen in its own good time - but ENJOY life to the full untill it does - This aint no dress rehersal!

It took me the best part of 50 glorious years of up's and downs but mainly fun to finally acheive true happiness- Yes im the oldest dad in the playground and at the baby clinic but hey what the hell I look back and have to admit that I would change very little of it - I'v done all my jumping out of aeroplanes, mountain climbing,scuba diving, travelling around the world and living my life to the full and in the fast lane - So much more than all the young parents around me are ever very likely to do!!!

Haz I dont know you personally but you have so much to offer- that much is obvious - give nowt without making the fellas prove that they are worty of YOU and your attention! HEY IF I WAS 30 YEARS YOUNGER! ;)

GOOD LUCK HONEY!!!

9. Take the positive, he's getting out the way now as Mr Perfect is awaiting round the corner and you wont have to dump him and feel guilty.

10. Davetona

Davetona Moderator Staff Member

That is the early style indicators yes, first thing I changed on mine. ;)

11. 675-BOY

675-BOY

Hi, Mr Perfect here......................

Single
    Own Place
    Rides a Daytona
    Personal Trainer

A drink sometime??

ai576.photobucket.com_albums_ss203_ROBISTHESTIG_SMILIES_2.gif

12. 675 hazza

675 hazza

Wow thanks so much guys, I have to fess up I was in a terrible state this morning and did have a cry at work which was highly embarrassing but the guys were great. Work has kept my mind off things but as the evening draws in and the weekend nears I'm feeling pretty low knowing I now don't have anyone to look forwards to seeing as much as I did him anymore. As much as I wanna be over this now my mind is cruel and keeps drawing this all forwards again :( argh!!!

But here I am with my lovely girls who I hope can cheer me up over the weekend if there is a gap in the weather.

Attached Files:

13. dyz

dyz

Just look at your avatar and say this:

"Windy corner, woooo!!!!" ;)

14. D41

D41

I have pics...

ai571.photobucket.com_albums_ss151_DarrenPickering_505.jpg

15. U should streak the track when nicky goes past

16. hamster86

hamster86

Pics def needed. :-o

17. StMarks

StMarks PTG

Try not to dwell on it Haz, IMHO it's impossible to achieve anything positive by doing so, you'll just fixate & spiral down.

:idea: Why not look forward to a less weather dependant treat for yourself this weekend, a much loved forum member once recommended it. ;)

18. Wyrm

Wyrm

I'll be taking my camera to Silverstone then. :)

19. Deegee

Deegee Moderator Staff Member

Hazz - you're worth more than some emotionally immature little boy, it'll be hard to move on (Personal experience) but you will. And you'll be stronger.
    Life be sweeter for it as well when you get out of the place you're in right now :smileup: !

Your Positive stuff list:

1, You've got 2 damn sexy bikes.
    2, You're young and good looking.
    3, You just spent a fortnight at the TT.
    4, You're Blond - and everyone knows Blondes have more fun. (Except 50-ish Essex boys ;) )
    5, Nicky Hayden isn't married yet.
    6, Hangovers are temporary.
    7, Chocolate isn't addictive. (No it really isn't)
    8, Any girl that rides a Bike is never lonely.
    9, Shredding tyres really is good for you.
    10, Mr Perfect is still trying to find you, and he isn't driving a BMW.

Big Hugs from Em & myself H, be happy Honey x. :hug:

20. Wyrm

Wyrm

I think I can improve on that:

1, You've got 2 damn sexy bikes.
    2, Nicky Hayden isn't married yet.
    3, You're young and good looking.
    4, Nicky Hayden isn't married yet.
    5, You just spent a fortnight at the TT.
    6, Nicky Hayden isn't married yet.
    7, You're Blond - and everyone knows Blondes have more fun. (Except 40-ish Surrey boys )
    8, Nicky Hayden isn't married yet.
    9, Hangovers are temporary.
    10, Nicky Hayden isn't married yet.
    11, Chocolate isn't addictive. (No it really isn't)
    12, Nicky Hayden isn't married yet.
    13, Any girl that rides a Bike is never lonely.
    14, Nicky Hayden isn't married yet.
    15, Shredding tyres really is good for you.
    16, Nicky Hayden isn't married yet.
    17, Mr Perfect is still trying to find you, and he isn't driving a BMW.
    18, Nicky Hayden isn't married yet.

:D