675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Brace yourselves it's not over yet...

Discussion in 'Rants & Raves' started by Gankmasterflex, Mar 20, 2013.

1. mike_b

mike_b

Hows everyone hanging in there with the weather? I just got back from a weekend in Tuscany and had been hoping that it had warmed up a bit here by now. Effing baltic still innit, no desire to get the bike out yet.

Come on spring, give us something to smile about. Still, at least the clocks have gone forward :|

2. TripleJimmy

TripleJimmy Moderator Staff Member

Tell me about it, sodding snowing just a moment ago :(

3. StMarks

StMarks PTG

I've just got back from an afternoon hooning round the roads south of York. Clear & bright, I was warm enough but the tyres were really struggling to get up to temp.
    So poor grip & terrible road surfaces really took the edge off things for me.

4. oldtimer

oldtimer

Belmont road over the top of the moors opened now the farmers have cleared the road..thanks but bloody cold. ai657.photobucket.com_albums_uu294_oldtimer_2009_IMAG0799_zpsaa051b58.jpg roll on summer if we ever get one.. :cry:

5. D41

D41

Cool bike! :smileup:

6. sc00by

sc00by

Took the bike in to London the last 2 days, 6am and phone say feels like -12! Frozen hands after 20 motorway miles!!!!

7. Legacey

Legacey Moderator Staff Member

It was 10 deg in West Yorks this afternoon! Been weather watching the last couple of weeks and it looks like the wind will be blowing in from the west which means warmer weather but unfortunately will also bring rain. I'll be out and about Saturday I think!

8. mike_b

mike_b

Sounds like the north has it best! Great pic of the bike by the snow.

Been watching the snowflakes out the window all day in Surrey. Mate of mine started his journey on the bike this morning, nearly fell off twice, turned round and came in the car.... pussy! :twisted: Says me who just used the car :oops:

9. Wyrm

Wyrm

Hope it's better tomorrow for commuting on my bike!

10. sc00by

sc00by

Fingers crossed, not looking forward to jumping on the bike into London at 6am

Even my visor iced up on the motorway home today.

11. Not looking forward to my ride home tonight, its going to be a bit cold at 10pm :(

12. Stu675

Stu675

It is now...lovely and sunny :cool:

13. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

I've been in Atlanta the last 10 days... left Sunday, it was 26C and not a cloud in the sky. Off the plane at Brum yesterday and I couldn't believe the cold and the piles of snow. I wanted to get straight back on the plane and I think a return research trip might be needed soon ;) If only getting a visa wasn't so damn hard!!!

14. A1b

A1b

I like the hippy-bashing :) hate those ignorant c*nts.

15. Tray

Tray

Some hard core Londoners way to go!!
    But 6 am y'all just forgetabout that.