675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Cyclists

Discussion in 'Rants & Raves' started by Gankmasterflex, Feb 24, 2014.

1. I think we should nuke all the cars and pussy transportaition in the world and start cycling. Not just gasing and shitting everywhere

2. StMarks

StMarks PTG

I so wish GMF was about right now, he may "have an opinion" on your spam post.

3. I've hot numerous pedal bikes riders off ...

They are a liability to my motorcycle and my safety,

They have had no correct training not tested to see if they are fit to ride ..

So if they come close to me they have gravel rash ..

Been stopped numerous times by multiple police officers and I just say

Either you pick them up from a gentle fall and not have to fill out paper work. Or you have to do a full investigation and insurance claim for my superbike that the uninsured cyclists have just damaged ...

I hate cyclists on the roads full stop ...

4. D41

D41

I think there's several kinds of cyclists out there, and you have to take them for what they are.....I take cycling seriously, and raced competitively for several years (had a couple of 2nds, but never got a 1st)....I obey all traffic laws, and though I may be currently disabled, I'm "fitter to ride" than most.

Frankly I think your post sucks balls. :lol:

5. Haha D41 you're an exception

You ride the best bike so ;)

Will let you off the blatant out spoken tone ;) [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES]

6. cyclists arent the problem, its the pricks that are and they come on/in all forms of transport

7. I will remain a massive cyclist hater, everyone i see jumps lights leans on parked cars and yes im sure there are some nice normall law abiding cyclists out there. I dont really give a shit and think they should just f*ck off the road

In london they are moaning as 16 have been killed and 8 because of lorries and lorries are now being made to pay for camera installs and more money spent on bikes. They are a minority and if you see the way they ride cutting up the inside etc. Subway (ok its only some) will only give halal meat because of the muslims. Im sorry but what the f*ck is England coming too. Its like watching our own planet of the apes

I could go on and on

8. Red675

Red675

[​IMG]

9. well im sure theres more people out there saying theyll never like motorbikes as they use the roads like a race track.

10. StMarks

StMarks PTG

This ^^

11. Jay311275

Jay311275

Im not so sure that's correct, I would say they are trying to get around without having to pay any Insurance, as they do cause SOME accidents. ie jumping lights, silly manoeuvres causing other insurance paying road users to take drastic action to avoid them which could cause some other type of accident. Without having to pay any road tax.... but want road users to pay for their own roads??? really? maybe we bikers should ask for our own roads.....(racetrack baby)at least we would have paid for it!!!

My personal opinion is WHOEVER uses the roads, needs to be licenced, taxed and insured. My biggest gripe with cyclists is they can cause an accident and ride of with anonymity, everyone else is recognisable by number plates etc.

12. Red675

Red675

That’s an easy one to explain.

They don’t like motorcyclists because “they come out of nowhere”, which roughly translates as “im a really shit driver and its very rare I’m concentrating on what I should be“.

13. Jay311275

Jay311275

14. Red675

Red675

the ones who dont stop at lights are usually the ones who've got those noncey pedal clips on their bikes so they basically fall over if they stop, which can only be dangerous to them and other people

15. im waiting for the day some faggot lycra wearing bum brigade bandit boy to lean on my car because of those pedals only too find he will be flat on the floor in a second

16. Deegee

Deegee Moderator Staff Member

Got those clips for my MTB, only takes a twist of the foot to pop your foot out, they're just too bloody idle to un-clip and clip back in when the lights change, hence the leaning against cars.

Thinking about their behaviour it's just a lack of respect, no respect for the pavement, or the pedestrians that use it, or give way lines, or traffic lights, or one way streets, or other people's property when sticking their sweaty mitt on your motor in traffic. But then there are unrespectful knobs that blast their god-awful music out of their proxy little cars, ones that let their horses take a dump outside your house, ones that scream antique 125's at max rpm round streets at 2am with no exhaust to speak of and my pet hate the ones that clobber your car/bike/random transport in a car park and f*ck off leaving no details. Hope those ones die horribly. As pointed out earlier knobs are not exclusive to bicycles, they've just got more than their fair share.

17. I wear those "Nonsey" pedals and I would not dream of leaning on someones car !!!!

Its not being a cyclist that makes people who do that a twat, its just the fact that are a twat !!!

18. Red675

Red675

spotted this at work last week, apparently a grown man uses it.. :lol:

[​IMG]

19. Jay311275

Jay311275

is he/she from Jamaica by any chance?

20. D41

D41

:lol: :lol:

Those bikes are all the rage here....it's called a 'fixie'....my boy's is white & red. It's actually kinda neat - you order all the colour combos and they build the bike. Matty's got stolen after a month......6 months later we got it back, which is almost unheard of......some canny lad spotted it at the park and took a pic for me, then I called the cops.

As for clipless pedals, they frickin' rock....once you learn how to use them, you never switch back.