675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Donington 29th July 2019

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by Frequent Flyer, Jun 4, 2019.

1. A bit late to the update party but a few days after this TD I drove back to Sweden with some family members who left yesterday.
    Had a great day at Donny, an amazing track and now my second favourite after Anglesey as that takes some beating.
    @Frequent Flyer and I met in some dodgy car park and loaded his bike into my van for the remainder of the trip to the B&B - which was very nice with decent food/beers.
    We braved the rain showers to visit the track, meet @trackdaybob and watch some impressive rain racing.
    Well, the sun shined for us on our TD, loads of garage space met @axoM and the orgainstion was OK by FE but they are far better / slicker here in Sweden.
    I made an impulse buy a few hours before setting off for UK and bought an ex TT 675 with lots of spares, trick parts etc from a very friendly seller.
    The bike was a dream to ride as I made no change to the settings and only checked the tyre pressures.
    It's now back in sweden and I plan to take some of the parts off it for my 675 and then sell it but that some time off as I'm a bit tired up with other stuff :)
    Cheers to @Frequent Flyer for talking me into this as I have to agree, it's a wonderful track and in true Arnie style.. I'll be back..

EN9I7869.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2019
    • Like Like x 2