675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Genuine triumph supplied rearsets for Daytona 675

Discussion in 'General' started by KPAX27, Oct 3, 2018.

1. KPAX27

KPAX27

Looking to get hold of a pair of adjustable rearsets for my 2015 675R (kit number A9770044). They have been discontinued and Triumph UK no longer have them is stock ... anyone know where I can find a pair?

2. sandpit

sandpit

Just the other day I received a set that I bought a few weeks back. As you said they're not officially available anymore so your best bet is ebay - I got mine from US based seller triumphofseattle for $400. Import duties/taxes & shipping to UK will cost though :(

EDIT
    Just found this:
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Triumph-...367058?hash=item3d75bda1d2:g:VHkAAOSwvApbsm9L

Technically these are for the street triple but as far as I can tell the only difference is that this kit includes an additional pair of longer bank angle indicators and extra washers that are not needed on the Daytona

Last edited: Oct 4, 2018
  3. gary1966

gary1966

You might be lucky on eBay, if not look at gia moto rear sets there mega or if you have loads of money get the lightech R series rearsets there lush but ££££££

4. KPAX27

KPAX27

I did manage to get hold of a street triple version [A9770046] but brackets are slightly different and the brake side doesn't line up with the exhaust bracket. However, most of the components are shared with the 675 version [A9770044] and the brackets are still available from stock. Therefore it is possible to convert the Street Triple version to the 675 version and vice versa. Bit of a faff but both kit versions are becoming increasingly rare.

5. Kjs675

Kjs675

6. KPAX27

KPAX27

I contacted t3 a few weeks back ... out of stock!!