675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Give me ideas !

Discussion in 'General' started by jamesT, Jan 11, 2020.

1. jamesT

jamesT

So this year I’m planning on doing as much riding as possible but want to do exciting different things !

So far I’m doing my first Enduro race in Dorset (only just bought my first off road bike)
    I’m doing a days riding in a jungle in Bali while on my honeymoon.
    And I’ll probably do a couple of uk trackdays
    On my possible list of things to do so far is Supermotoland in Spain and a Euro trackday somewhere

Question is what else is out there, what have you done and what do you recommend?

2. I done a triumph adventure day a couple of years ago riding tigers and scramblers around brecon beacons was amazing. Managed to get an employee discount from a mate so wasn't bad value but is quite expensive otherwise. Apparently the ktm adventures are really good and a bit cheaper. Supermotoland looks great fun and value I'll do that in the next few years for sure

3. Get a cheap little bike for green lane riding, probably the same cost as doing a few experiences, Euro trips etc.
    Great for improving riding skills and a cheap investment / play thing.
    Lots of routes in the UK

4. jamesT

jamesT

I have a road legal Husqvarna Fe 250, that’s what I’m doing the enduro race on. I do plan on going to wales this year to do some green laning.