675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Help: problematic people in the workplace

Discussion in 'Rants & Raves' started by Red675, Jan 14, 2015.

1. Frequent Flyer

Frequent Flyer

Some crackers on here - but yep, I'd figure out what really annoys her and then start a "soft campaign" and make sure I did that a few times a day - loud tinny headphone music, smelly curries/pot noodles, fart a lot, talk with mouth full, shout random things out over the top of her conversation while she's on the phone - She obviously doesn't give a monkeys about you, so why take her discomfort into consideration... If she complains to hr, then she'll be asked about her own actions. You can just play dumb and that you always dribble curry/talk with mouth full/break wind etc at home.

At the mines, we'd have put strong food dye in the shower, or even better on the sweatband of their hard hat... Belter in >40degC temps and stays there for weeks!! Winner.

Sent from my iPhone using 675.cc mobile app

2. Red675

Red675

3. I think this is a winner, be proper sleazy too [THUMBS UP SIGN]

4. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

Buy a tube of Veet and leave it in her bag

5. wack a GOPRO on ur desk facing you (or a fake cam), and make it obvious to her. Maybe she'll be more concious about her tone and attitude. If she asks why You r doing it, say its for performance reviews or something

6. D41

D41

:?: :?: :?: :?:

7. Damn in many ways i am glad I work in an office now!!!

Made me literally LOL

8. Aceman

Aceman

Is Tina your ex-wife?

9. Red675

Red675

Todays goings on; dickhead number one spent all morning organising and booking her summer holiday and then five minutes before a lunchtime meeting demanded everyone else has to jump round her desk, gather information for her and help her out cos she’s "so busy".

That busy shes been sat there all morning gassing to her mates on the phone about apartments and hire cars. I genuinely cant stand her the more i think about it and Im now on the verge of speaking to someone. It wont be her though cos she’s an oblivious, selfish, prick.

Thanks again for all the suggestions.

10. Captain Steffydog

Captain Steffydog Moderator Staff Member

No, I worked with a lady called Tina who sounds like this girls twin, bar she had stupidly large breasts and felt the need to lean across you, pushing them against you. Not pleasant tbh, especially as I don't like big breasts ;)

11. Red675

Red675

12. Stu675

Stu675

you should of asked her "can you take your top off before you do that next time if you're going to be that obvious about it"
    :lol:

13. Captain Steffydog

14. mush

mush Yam Black Country Lad

A few beers and she would have been gorgeous mate...

15. Stu675

Stu675

i wouldn't expect her to do it :lol: just point out how in your face she was being.

16. Captain Steffydog

The sort of person that would eat herrings and onion for lunch, then have a meeting with you and breathe all over you, horrid I'm afraid. Oh and she loved a good scratch, of her noo, what's that about!? Yuk

17. Perhaps her real name was Tom :)

18. Captain Steffydog

We did wonder, when I talked about having children to her, (not with her!), she said "well I've had two, it's the done thing isn't it? In other words, didn't really want them, but thought she better had, weird woman.

And lastly her and her husband, who was a nice chap would have the strangest emails ever (she'd print them off and leave for all to see) this kinda thing.

Monday: I'll take Chloe to ballet, you can collect

Tuesday: I've invited mummy round for dinner, please buy wine

Wednesday: May be home late, stupid meeting at work 4pm

Thursday: shall we have chops?

Friday: Chloe has Gym, Freddy has cubs, I am off so will take and bring them home. Then I have my book club evening.

Saturday: what shall we do about the au pair, she needs yo go home for a funeral, take it as holiday? And stop her money?

Mental, why not talk to him, funny woman, very big breasts, and no dress sense, doesn't matter how much you spend in John Lewis, if it doesn't suit or match you.

19. Red675

Red675

Found me a new screensaver for Monday morning

Attached Files: