675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Help: problematic people in the workplace

Discussion in 'Rants & Raves' started by Red675, Jan 14, 2015.

1. Been having similar issues at my workplace the HR manager is a two faced slimy toad who is a disgrace to all species with testicles seeing as his seem to have packed up and pissed off along time ago along with his spine and his nose seems permanently implanted in my bosses arse. Less said about her the better really the only reason she has her job is because she's fucking the CFO and no other company in the world has a deputy COO position except for this place. Of course her boss isn't much better either much like Dr J and Mr Hyde I never know which one of his faces I'm talking to. Of Course the Chairman of the board doesn't like being come to directly prefers that people use the chain of command but what do you do when that chain is corrupt and twisted? Simple you do what I'm doing rinse this place for all the training and skills I can then when the timing suits me best I will be giving the HR manager a Rock Bottom straight through his desk and then collecting my stuff and pulling a fat rolling burnout through the car park on my way out of here.

2. Red675

Red675

We reached a new low this morning;

In she bowls half an hour late as usual....

“I think im going to give you access to my calendar so as when im stressed in the morning you can let people know that im running late”

:lol:

Erm...

1) I have my own stresses in the morning thanks, like trying to stay alive on that shitfest that’s the m25 for starters.

and

2) Im nothing to do with you and have no wish to have anything to do with you, you stuck up, arrogant, oblivious idiot.

FFS

3. Tell her to get real, you're not her lackey. As for lateness, it's my number one pet hate, so ask her if she's actually going to stay late do a full day's work. That should wind her right up...

4. Rossgo

Rossgo

We don't get away with being late we loose a pretty big chunk of our pay for being 3 mins late. 30 mins we'd be thrown out haha!! Tell her to become an adult and turn up at the time she is paid from!

5. OMFG !!!

This woman is unreal and needs to be delt with.

I would simply say no thanks, its not required. However please feel free to allow your manager the same privilege as you are wanting to pass on to me so that they can see when your are in need of a little help towards the door.

6. Red675

Red675

i did sort of mention that i have my own stresses but apparently she's the only one in the world who's managed to reproduce :roll:

her nanny will tell you this also

7. Red675

Red675

I’ve got my yearly review in a few weeks and although my boss is friends with her, he’s sound as a pound to me and always has been. I’ll mention something there when he asks about her – he’s got a fair idea of how high maintenance she can be shall we say.

I don’t want her to lose her job because of me, I just want her moved to where she should be – i.e. in with all the financial bods. They can deal with her as they see fit then – there’s also LOADS of women in there who I know won’t stand for any of her shit so she’ll either have to shape up or ship out. ;)

8. Honestly mate just mention it to him. Don't need to go into too much detail just say you find it an absolute chore working next to her and it would make your life/work soo much better if she/you went worked somewhere else in the office.

I've done it before on the basis that it's frustrating having to put up with someone else that effects your mood depending on what they're doing!

9. D41

D41

Personally, I'd just tell the bitch to fuck off....then again, I'm not noted for my office decorum.

10. Stop pussy footing around her Red. She does it because you let her get away with it.

11. Red675

Red675

Mate she does it cos she’s an oblivious twat.

I’ve been quite *ahem* “outspoken” a few times before in my youth and got myself into all sorts of mither. I’m too tired and old to be job hunting again and I like it here (when she’s nowhere near me).

If I was a lad still, id quite happily tell her what I think of her, boot her up the arse and walk.

12. StMarks

StMarks PTG

This^
    IMO that's when it cuts both ways mate.
    Q : "How do you feel you are performing in your role Mr Red675.?"
    A : "Well, I believe I would be performing better if I wasn't forced to work alongside Mrs Xxxxx..."

It is not snitching. It is giving honest & direct feedback to the people who's job it is to ensure the efficient running of the organisation.

13. emma-lou

emma-lou

Failing your IPR getting her moved away from you, I'll come round and meet her, I'm not known for my tact and interpersonal decorum. :) she sounds like a total total pain in the fanny.

14. scaramanga

scaramanga

eat plenty of things that give you wind
    maybe she will ask for a move

15. D41

D41

Wait a fecking minute....WTF is a "yearly review"??.....in my world it involves a pint with the boss.....feck all that "How do you feel about this & that??"....I would go frickin' barmy if I had to put up with that crap.

"Oh, how was your carpet repair, Darren?"
    "It went fine".
    ""Do you FEEL that you accomplished your task in an appropriate manner and in accordance with company policy??"
    DROPKICK.

16. Red675

Red675

Well, every 12 months I have a meeting with my boss where my performance over the last year is reviewed and bonuses/pay rises are awarded accordingly.

It works for me.

17. Stu675

Stu675

Yup, wish I had had those :(

18. Red675

Red675

It's a bit different with this lot tbh stu as our bonuses are shares in the company and You have to wait 3 years til you can sell them. But you get a load every 6 months on top of your pay rise so once your 3 years is up you get a tidy sum every 6 months.

Can't wait :D (and its another reason why I don't want little miss precious forcing me away)

19. Stu675

Stu675

Sounds good, but I really meant annual performance reviews rather than waiting 4 years for issues to come to a head :(

Sounds like you definitely need to resolve this situation to your satisfaction without leaving. Good luck :)

20. Red675

Red675

You having a spot of bother too?