675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Help: problematic people in the workplace

Discussion in 'Rants & Raves' started by Red675, Jan 14, 2015.

1. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

Red - how old is this woman?

2. FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

3. I dropped my guts and farted the other week and the stench was that bad I actually chucked :eek:

Red, you could use such a dirty tactic in your office. For maximum results I cooked up a beef and Guinness casserole the night before. Just let me know if you want the recipe :D :D

To drop one of these nasties on your nemesis though you'll 1) need to get the timing bang on (*see below) and 2) do an immediate runner from the scene and get fresh air (or you will chuck...)

*I guess the main risk of it going pear shaped is if you follow through and shit yourself on the way in to work. Pack some spare gear as a precaution.

4. This is why I'd find it hard to work in an office environment with fuckwits like this, without getting the sack myself. Sympathies my friend, but I think this has to be resolved right now, with your line manager and HR, if not keep a diary as of tomorrow. Then produce said Diary to your boss at your annual review.

5. Red675

Red675

Thanks again guys. :lol:

Ed, sorry only just seen this again, she’s 35.

Forgot to update, I spoke to my manager at the back end of last week and it turns out that one of the ladies in accounts has recently handed in her notice and its “more than likely” she’ll be moved in there with the rest of them once she's gone.

As I think I mentioned previously, she’ll last 5 minutes in there with all the catfights and bitchyness that goes on (its why the lady handed her notice in!).

6. Stu675

Stu675

You must have a wonderful HR dept. working their absolute knackers off! :eek:

7. I am now crying with a stupid grin on my face trying not to actually laugh out loud, my co workers must think i am choking.....
    Toilet humour is always the best

8. There was a proper nail-scratching, bitch-slapping, abuse throwing cat fight in our office accounts department a couple of weeks ago.

The two Doris' had to be physically restrained. It was pretty entertaining. Apparently it was one of the girl's birthday and she didn't invite one of the colleagues because she thought she would be "to old" for the chosen venue.

Maybe true, but turns out she is certainly young enough to throw a decent punch!

I'm glad I'm not in the office everyday!

9. Red675

Red675

1600 of us at last count so yeh I'd imagine they're kept on their toes mate. Not that I have much sympathy for HR types. ;)

10. emma-lou

emma-lou

Lol!!!!^^^

Attached Files:

11. Red675

Red675

Minor update;

Shit bag arrived 50 minutes late this morning , spent the next 20 minutes “putting her face on”, then onto FB, then goes into breakdown mode cos she’s got to go to a meeting and she’ll miss treat of the week (they give out free cake and biscuits to everyone on Wednesday mornings) and then as she’s sat in the meeting, reception phone up cos she’s blocked someone in by parking like a c*nt in the car park.

2 kids.

That’s it.

No more than anyone else but everything has to stop for her.

Oh and a nanny to look after said kids all day.

And yes I mentioned to my boss in my appraisal last week that “she does my fucking head in” and he’s seeing what he can do about it.

I hope he acts quickly before I strangle the needy, self-centred prick.

12. Red675

Red675

Oh and on top of that she called me "mr moody" cos I was sat there trying to ignore her incessant bollocks.

The oblivious c*nt.

13. mush

mush Yam Black Country Lad

Poke her in the eye............

14. Stu675

Stu675

We're all just too polite to say.

:lol:

15. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

I dare you to say 'why don't you shut the fuck up' :D

16. I'm with Ed!!! And I love reading these updates!

17. fkkr1s

fkkr1s Moderator Staff Member

Trouble is work law sucks now, the people who are lazy arse f@&ks get away with this crap, and you/we have to jump through hoops, I for one am sick of it...All very close to my heart at the moment :(

18. Ray675

Ray675

+1 on ed. dare you ;)