675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

HELP WANTED!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by GazP, Jul 28, 2020 at 9:26 PM.

1. GazP

GazP

My work colleague got robbed in daylight at her home recently. They smashed the door down, beat her and took her car keys.

One was riding a bike and police want help identifying it. I think it looks like a Honda CB650R or similar. Any ideas??

IMG_0499.jpg

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020 at 9:46 PM
  2. GazP

GazP

I’ve got a short vid clip but not sure how to upload it.

3. Mt07’s are the bike of choice

4. StMarks

StMarks PTG

That's a pretty extreme theft imho. Most vehicle theft gangs are usually keen to keep contact etc.. to a minimum.
    Hope she's ok.

5. Looking at the rear I was gonna say yammy. Hope they are court and strung up

• Like Like x 1
  6. And the clocks slightly off centre. Definitely a yammy MT’summint

• Like Like x 1
  7. starman

starman

Mt09 I would say looking at the shape of the Dash which is an unusual shape and offset. Also tank looks beefer than a mt07

8. starman

starman

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. GazP

GazP

Yes defo an MT 9 - 2017ish. The new ones have a trim up the middle of the tank which threw me a little. info has been passed onto the police and they agree (they originally suspected a Ducati monster).

I saw the cctv over the front door of the house and it’s pretty awful. Makes you feel pretty angry and not able to help.

10. Where about a in the country was this pal. Just wondering who should be on the look out

11. I’m gunna guess at north/ east London area

12. GazP

GazP

West Midlands. I’ll edit the vids and post the scumbags. I know it’s a long shot as they’re in crash helmets but worth a go imo.

13. GazP

GazP