675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Looked like a dick and smacked my plums!

Discussion in 'Twat of the Week' started by SlySimon, May 8, 2017.

1. SlySimon

SlySimon

Ok it's a lovely sunday afternoon ( yesterday ) I'm at traffic lights on a railway bridge. No one behind me, I'm pretty much in the middle of the road. The bridge has a 90 deg corner 150 yards ahead. I hear sirens, check my mirrors, an ambulance is charging up the hill behind me, I decide I'd better move, and with luck the light turns green...the ambulance is close now and shifting, so I pull off with gusto, a little too much it seems, my impromptu wheelie making my legs flail behind me, the front end comes down fast unsettling the bike and me, I hit my twitchy throttle again...arrggh I'm wheelying again and now sat on my left testicle.
    The corner is fast approaching, I get around it and all settles down. I pull in a little up the road to let the ambulance pass, I can't bring myself to make eye contact with them. My nut is swollen and my dignity is in tatters...other than that episode I did 500 miles this weekend and loved 499.75 of them!

• Funny Funny x 4
  2. never, ever done that... (at least not in front of an ambulance)

3. SlySimon

SlySimon

I never had until now...it really sucked haha

4. I'm sure that they never noticed...

:duh:

5. StMarks

StMarks PTG

Bad luck, but at least you didn't fall off in front of them in the process mate.!

You did better than some numskull I had the other day.: Saw Blue flashers of an Ambulance picking his way through the heavy traffic behind me, so I indicated left and pulled half onto the pavement to allow him plenty of room to pass....
    .... only for the twunt in the BMW immediately behind me to decide he would overtake.
    It seemed that the Ambulance driver was even less than impressed than me, -Bloody loud horns they have on those things....!

6. Captain Steffydog

Captain Steffydog Moderator Staff Member

7. Legacey

Legacey Moderator Staff Member

Reading that and chuckling to myself as I'll never experience that

8. I see what you mean now about your twitchy throttle :D Hope the swelling has subsided and you've come out the other side a stronger man. That did make me chuckle though...

9. StephenP

StephenP

Yep, clearly meant to do that. Hahaha

10. D41

D41

What a nut job......