675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Machines aluminium brake reservoirs

Discussion in 'Wanted & Swaps' started by White, Oct 27, 2018.

1. White

White

Hi anybody have a front & rear black machined reservoir for a Daytona 675 2006?

2. RICH675

RICH675

Triumph were selling cheap

3. White

White

The only ones I can see triumph now sell are the the third gen Daytona? Any idea is they fit?

4. I had one of the 13+ ones for the front -
    They were indeed selling them real cheap.
    Pretty sure the only difference is the mounting bracket tho so if your willing to use your imagination you’ll fit them easy enough.

I have a genuine rear to fit the 06-12 bike.
    Good condition- £30

5. White

White

Thanks Len, if I can’t find a pair I will take you up on that offer

6. 675si

675si

I believe Steffydog had a brand new front for sale still packaged as well. He posted details a couple of weeks back on one of my threads

7. White

White

Would have been perfect but his is for the 675r not the 675

8. 675si

675si

a new piece of clear pipe is about £7 and it will fit both the R and the standard set up therefore you can use that reservoir

9. White

White

Still looking, been messed around by a fellow 675.cc member who picked some up cheap on here a few weeks back, offered me them then backed out of a deal to try and get more on eBay! Great credit to the forum

10. Sulaco161

Sulaco161

Not messed you about, what I paid for them and what they are worth are two different things. I made you a fair offer with a brand new aero screen and the reservoirs as a job lot, you decided you wanted the reservoirs but not the screen, so no deal on the job lot, so they have gone on E-bay. Fairs fair mate, you want your cake and eat it. I'm an active member on many forums sold and bought lot's of items from fellow members, who don't go through all my post's looking at what I paid for stuff, things are worth as much as the person that want's it, is prepared to pay, supply and demand!!!!!

BTW they are on E-bay now. Good luck if you wish to bid

11. White

White

As I said real credit to the forum.

I'm not interested what you do on other forums, but please do not try and ruin my wanted thread here with unrelated posts.

12. Captain Steffydog

Captain Steffydog Moderator Staff Member

MOD:

Ok gents, let’s move on please, ta.