675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Making the best of the snow

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by farmer1, Dec 10, 2017.

1. farmer1

farmer1

At work on Sunday but it'd be rude not to have a bit of fun in the snow[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. StMarks

StMarks PTG

Many of my neighbours have Quads for popping to feed stock & similar little tasks where taking a Tractor would be inappropriate.
    Honda seems to be their default choice, either that or the local distributor pushes Honda hard.!
    They look quite fun, and certainly seem to achieve quite a turn of speed. :pp

3. Doing it properly ;)

WP_20171130_001.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. farmer1

farmer1

Honda agricultural quads are bomb proof and can take serious abuse.
    This one is a 350 cc single cylinder with a 5 speed step through box with no clutch, it'll do about 60kmh(which is just enough to escape from one of our red stags when you get to close to his ladies lol)
    I got quite good at banging it down a couple of gears and backing it in while I was messing around this morning lol.

5. farmer1

farmer1

That looks like fun, Quattro I assume?

6. Booked in for a new gearbox tomorrow is it? haldex coupling an all that! I’m in a FWD so not exactly the same appeal

7. Yes indeed :)
    Traction control works ;)

8. Red675

Red675

they dont call u track day bob for nothing do they lol