675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Man got to the moon...

Discussion in 'Rants & Raves' started by 23Dark, Apr 15, 2016.

1. 23Dark

23Dark

....but we can't send any proof or confirmation that you've requested to stop your auto renewal on your motorbike insurance....you just have our word we won't bill you....promise.

Apparently impossible to even email me a one liner.

I'm pretty sure that even if they did bill me I'd get it cancelled and refunded no problem. I'm just annoyed about the computer says no response. Motorcycle direct if you're wondering. Never had any other problems with them and pleasant enough.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. 0S2

0S2

With you on this, I contract to a UK firm that refuse to take electronic invoices / expenses but are happy to email contractual items o_O

3. In this day and age its a joke! On another note... has anyone ever tried to contact BT with a problem? That shower of wanking dogs will have you pulling your hair out!

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Stu675

Stu675

Haha... he said wanking dogs!!!

@23Dark best to make sure DD is cancelled with your bank.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. 0S2

0S2

I rent a mail box and its renewed every Dec but when it was renewed some keyboard monkey added a digit to my number and it took me over 3 months to correct it. During that period I received no mail, incurred a fine or two for late payments of invoices (tax return) and I cannot get anyone to take responsibility! 18 phone calls, lots of emails and a visit of two to the main sorting office...
    Postnord, I loathe you....

6. D41

D41

"Man got to the moon"....??

Well yes, but I'm sure it wasn't any of those who work at your insurance place....unless NASA have cut back more than they're letting on. Be kinda cool if they did though.
    You could be like "What's up, Mr. Armstrong??"...and he'd say "Not me...I'm too old!"

That would frickin' rock!!

• Dumb Dumb x 1