675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Massive rants !!!!

Discussion in 'Rants & Raves' started by Gsxr-sniper87, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Gsxr-sniper87

Gsxr-sniper87

ARRRGGGHHHHH. Fed up of putting money into bikes XD

Daytona needs new seals and mot & tax

Cbr had new stator fitted, new MOSFET reg/rec and relocated, new battery, and now needs a new starter motor :(

The gsxr ... Well that's another story :(

Why can't these things be simple ....

2. D41

D41

3 bikes, 3 times the bills.....

3. Red675

Red675

have you ever met a rich biker? :)

4. Ntecuk

Ntecuk

If it's got tits or wheels

5. Gsxr-sniper87

Gsxr-sniper87

D41 the gsxr I crashed and can't be bothered to fix until after Xmas as alone for the holidays

Haha yeah just the little things that cause problems :(

6. Red675

Red675

Without wanting it to sound like a sob story cos ive genuinely had some bloody great times with my 3 daytonas (even the super shit believe it or not) I havent had an abroad holiday since I took up biking properly.

I spend more on the bike each month than I do on myself, and that’s just to get to work and back mostly.

If i had two id be filing for bankruptcy. :lol:

7. Red675

Red675

and yes it ALWAYS comes when you least want it to (the expense that is)

8. Dunno but the bloke who binned his MV Agusta at Brands on Monday was probably a bit wedged, seriously I thought taking my 2013 675r around was a bit risky, also the bloke who rode his 2014 RSVR, either more money than sense or supremely confident in his abilities in the wet. If you can afford one of them what's, 1800 quid on a dedicated trackbike and trailer

9. Rossgo

Rossgo

You know what my dad said biking was cheap...he had not been riding for a fair few years (since I was little) so he remembered the days when he had to for cheap ttansporf, that was until I got into it and he then realised how expensive everything had become! Maybe time to cut one of them and save a few pennies on it for a while?!