675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

matte black 2015 Daytona 675r for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Duane Riggs-Long, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Duane Riggs-Long

Duane Riggs-Long

Hi all very sadly I have too sell my 2015 daytona 675r in matte black, done 5000 miles with loads of add on's (powerbronze screen, full triumph crash protection, comfort seat, arrow exhaust etc) Only mark is on the arrow exhaust, it was fitted free of charge from the dealer because it was delivered to them with a mark on it. Always lubes chain etc full history and have a box of original parts etc ... Just fitted a brand new rear tyre metzeler m7rr and did an oil change using Silkolene Pro oil and fitted a piper cross air filter all a couple of weeks ago.

£7300 .... happy to discuss offers

Only selling because I need to free up some cash for the mortgage man and there's a wedding planned for next year ..... this is the most reluctant sale ever - I absolutely love the bike

Thanks

daytona 675r 1.jpg daytona 675r 2.jpg

Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
  2. triumph1985

triumph1985

Where abouts are you based?

3. Duane Riggs-Long

Duane Riggs-Long

I'm in London .... happy to ride out somewhere ...... it would be so painful to take it out and then say good bye

4. Duane Riggs-Long

Duane Riggs-Long

Would really prefer to sell on here rather than put it on eBay ....

5. Duane Riggs-Long

Duane Riggs-Long

Am probably going to be away for a few weeks, anyone want to make me an offer this weekend?