675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

MDC racing (ex Team Coxie)

Discussion in 'Team 675.cc (example)' started by Team coxie, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Team coxie

Team coxie

Hello Everyone
    Well first of all we have changed the teams name.We are now starting our second season in 2018 and will be racing in the Thunder sports series again In the Pre-National / Freshman's championship on our 675R . After leading the Freshman`s championship for most of the 2017 season on a Suzuki 600k1 and then on a Honda 600RR but two bone breaking crashes put Mike out of contention of either winning or finishing in the top 3 but he did finish 5th after missing 2 rounds due injury . We have upgraded the suspension fitting KTec both front and rear the engine has been worked on be JT Racing and we are more than pleased with the BHP and torque numbers and its going to have some more work done early this year . We are hoping to go to Croft for the April 7/8 meeting if things go to plan .

2. Good luck! Any pictures?

3. Team coxie

Team coxie

yes just this from late this year with out the screen .We will only be using this body work for the Inter forces racing I will post a picture when the bike is built back up in a mth
    675.jpg

4. Looks good, I do like the look of the later bikes.

5. Team coxie

Team coxie

Yes some of the later bike are well turned out bikes .But I do like the look of the can coming out under the engine.