675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

me an my best mate

Discussion in 'Rants & Raves' started by Red675, Sep 23, 2015.

1. StephenP

StephenP

God bless not having a hard shoulder. I always speed up the moment I see a highways car, not getting stuck behind that thing.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Rossgo

Rossgo

Great Britain for you if she can waste money, loose money, piss people off and inconvenience people then she has done her job for the day...all to get repeated the next day!

3. Red675

Red675

Yeh exactly mate, i swear their go to setting is block the road off until a human being with half a gram of sense tells them what to do.

Or the computer says no.

4. Red675

Red675

I dont *think* im ever going to moan about commuting on a bike again once all this is over with though *ahem*

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. D41

D41

@ Red......I can tell you...I think??

New roads are nearly always "reactionary"....no-one builds them until all the other infrastructure is in and they become necessary...otherwise what would be the point?? 'Least that's been my experience out here working in construction since way back when pussy was still a cat...

6. midgey46

midgey46

This is why we miss Darren

7. Bigmac

Bigmac

Do we??

• Like Like x 2
  8. emma-lou

emma-lou

^yes bigfella, I miss the banter, I read the forum for bout year before I joined, mainly joined because of him really, well and minor other stuff like the bike, never a dull mo when he's posting!

Come on d41, lad, tell us a story, I'll gan get you a fishy for ya tea like? ;)
    (ps sincere apologies for the dreadful accent).

9. Oh hell I've missed D41 and the lady across the street!

10. Red675

Red675

i want to know if his mexican ladyboys still coming to wipe his arse every day ;)

11. Rossgo

Rossgo

Darren how are you!? Where have you been for all this time?

12. StMarks

StMarks PTG

Don't hold your breath Ladies & *Gents (*copywrite TDR).
    D41 may be back, but he's going to have rather a lot to contend with at the moment, so I wouldn't expect he'll have much opportunity to come online yet.

@Rossgo , I thought you were going Cold Turkey in a Wifi free sundrenched resort for a week.???
    - Grab that suntan oil & get massaging.!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  13. That sounds interesting??

14. Rossgo

Rossgo

Really hope Darren is OK best wishes to him

I am my friend, I only get Wi-Fi in certain areas and that's only if I have the time/ even have my phone on me! I'm waiting at reception at the moment for a taxi to arrive. Trying to book up a couple of tours but in typical Spanish style the operators aren't getting back to us via phone so we are going into town to book up via a tour operator now!!

• Like Like x 1
  15. D41

D41

You guys are too nice....

16. So how is life Daz?

• Like Like x 1
  17. D41

D41

Hmmmm....let me see.....the wife left and took the kids. I lost my house and my job. My new fiancee turned out to be a hooker...one of the perils of dating someone who only speaks Spanish, I guess.....All that, and then my Dad died.
    I figure it this way...things can only get better.

Apart from that nothing's going on...

18. Keep your chin up D41... And sorry to hear all that news, but especially the news of your father.

• Like Like x 1
  19. StMarks

StMarks PTG

....& that's the sanitised & abbreviated version.! 0_0

I knew you were expecting it, but I didn't know your dad had died during it all Darren. Sincere condolences mate.

• Like Like x 1
  20. D41

D41

Thank you both for that....yeah, it was just six weeks ago or sommit....but 87 is a pretty damn good inning, and he led life to the very fullest for the whole journey....