675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

My House Got Raided By The Cops Today....Awesome!!!

Discussion in 'Rants & Raves' started by D41, Aug 18, 2014.

1. Red675

Red675

Are your housemates Chris and Sammy related to Pablo Escobar and the police raided your house cos they’ve been running a multi-million dollar drug ring while sleeping on your sofa?

2. Aceman

Aceman

On coming home, you saw burglars in your house?

3. StMarks

StMarks PTG

:idea: Reported it to Vice; Owner living off immoral earnings.??

4. I love this forum... But sometimes I have no idea wtf is going on!

5. Aceman

Aceman

Come on Darren, tell us why you called the fuzz in. Or have we got to keep guessing?

6. fkkr1s

fkkr1s Moderator Staff Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Post of the Month

Love it :D
    Join the club ;)

7. Deegee

Deegee Moderator Staff Member

I'm with Frankie, I think we just found our strap line. :D

8. Did they smash your back door in?
    #NoHomo

9. Yep, he loved it

10. This suspense is killing me!!!!! Come on......

11. D41

D41

Well, one of my room-mates was an utter loon, and she refused to let me in my home....she changed the locks, that sort of crap.
    Both girls were kinda in cahoots....I don't know what they hoped to achieve? So anyway, I don't have time to f*ck around, and would have ended up killing this one psycho-bitch, so when she wouldn't let me in I called the cops and told them the situation...

Next thing I know there's a frickin' SWAT team in the next street, and a chopper overhead.

12. A helicopter and a swat team, just because they wouldn't let you in your house? Really?

13. martin675

martin675

Is there not a darren's posts section on this forum yet?

14. D41

D41

Anyway, the upshot was that the girls were renting and had paid for their time in advance, so there was nothing the cops could do for some inexplicable reason...thankfully they didn't smash the place up as the patio door was open.

It was actually very interesting to watch......the chopper made a fly-by just to assess things, and the SWAT team parked a block over......at the pre-determined moment the cops at the end of the street where I was started playing recordings of skateboards.....very clever, as no-one pays attention to skateboards, and they can be quite loud - it helped mask the sounds of the SWAT as they went into the backyard.

15. StMarks

StMarks PTG

It had "scam" written all over it mate, hope you've come out of it relatively unscathed.

16. edd1e

edd1e

+1 this idea.

17. D41

D41

It gets better, better than you can imagine.....but at least Yvonne agreed to leave.

18. StMarks

StMarks PTG

Do you think they may have got the concept from a film D41.?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrVtU25MSqQ[/youtube]

19. Description of swat team. SWAT (acronym for "Special Weapons And Tactics") is a commonly used proper name for law enforcement units, which use military-style light weapons and specialized tactics in high-risk operations that fall outside of the capabilities of regular, uniformed police.[1] "SWAT" is commonly used internationally, as a colloquial, generic term for these units.

What part of getting two women out of your house couldn't the police do exactly. This story is just stupid.