675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

My House Got Raided By The Cops Today....Awesome!!!

Discussion in 'Rants & Raves' started by D41, Aug 18, 2014.

1. Agreed way to far fetched just like all the super hot women on tap

Sent from my iPhone using 675.cc mobile app

2. D41

D41

Hey, you guys don't like it, don't read my posts.....they couldn't get them out for legal reasons - they pressured Yvonne enough that she left.....Crystal was a bit destitute, and pleaded with me to stay....but it only lasted a few days before she took off again. It's a pity really....Yvonne was a crackpot for keeping the house clean, which, me being single these days was kind of a good thing.

I spend a bit of time with dancers/strippers.....it's a weird little world they live in - a good stripper in Las Vegas can pull down $350,000 a year, while most in the OC struggle to make $50K. It's all about getting the shifts, and being better-looking than the last girl.

3. Red675

Red675

If it got raided today (yesterday), how did it take her days to leave and what happened to your other two housemates Chris and Sammy?

4. Red you should know by now that D41 does not let the truth get in the way of a good story :D

Before you say anything Darren I love reading your posts :D

5. edd1e

edd1e

Got any links to news posts online? I'm sure it would have made the local news.

6. Staffy50

Staffy50

If I had swat raiding my house, I would have a fuck tonne of pictures.

7. Reading this makes living in NZ feel like a retirement village :eek:

8. I think D41's title should be changed from 'serious dude' to 'Walter Mitty' ;)

9. Red675

Red675

to be fair, thats because it is :D

10. SWAT!? For two girls? Americans do it right!

Did they have explosions in the back ground and cars flying through the air as people run in slow motion away from certain death?

If not I'm not interested!!! ;)

11. Hey Red, you're a genuinely funny bastard :D :D :D

12. StMarks

StMarks PTG

:D
    But D41's a proper comedian, that's for certain.

13. D41

D41

They're using SWAT more & more these days.....this is not a high crime neighborhood, but we're close to Disneyland, Angel Stadium, the Honda Center, etc. and those attract a lot....the cops just try to stay on top of it.

14. D41

D41

:lol: :lol:

Hey, I think it's a shame it came to that, Yvonne was obsessed with cleaning & she tidied the house up very nicely indeed. But she's also a bit of a nutter, and it wasn't unusual to hear her going berserk in her room.....when she started doing it to me I lost patience, as I live a very quiet life these days....I watch TV, I go on walks - often to the local to play some pool and have a pint....that's about it.

15. StMarks

StMarks PTG

:?
    How's Matty's baseball going.?

16. Red675

Red675

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lRIQGU2RRk[/youtube]

17. kwacky

kwacky

James Thurber should write a book about you

Oh, he already did.

18. Stu675

Stu675

that's got to be a title right there :up:

19. D41

D41

The season is over but it went well thanks....he'll start at Orange HS in a few days, where he's already been signed to the team....there he'll pretty much be playing year-round.
    Kid has gone through an amazing growth spurt, and I don't see it easing up - he's my size now, and he's just barely 14!

20. I revert to my original post!