675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Neighbours from hell

Discussion in 'Rants & Raves' started by mush, Sep 2, 2014.

1. :lol:

Oooooh, Newky Brown.....I'm off down the off license!

2. StMarks

StMarks PTG

:eek: You wouldn't have been the squaddie that beat my brother in law senseless outside of a pub in Beverley in 2006 would you.??

If so, I'll buy you a whole case of Nukey Brown. :lol:

3. Wasn't me. Never went to Beverley.

4. Good life choice, it's boring as balls there

5. D41

D41

No they're not, the accents are shite....people live 5 miles from me and I have no bloody clue what they're saying?? Go to Scotland mate, you'll be in frickin' paradise if you like that crap. :lol: :lol:

EDIT....purely as an anecdote, my 25 year-old stepson does about the best Scottish accent ever...he only been there once for the day, but he's hilarious.

6. Deegee

Deegee Moderator Staff Member

Been to Scotland numerous times, including working with a bunch of incomprehensible Grampian lads that took me days to understand. It'll be a bloody sad world if we all sound the same, and personally I like the differences. Even dodgy 50/50 Geordie/Yank differences. ;)

7. StMarks

StMarks PTG

All things are relative TSF......Compared to Leconfield it's "buzzing", & its the only hunting ground withing a comfortable staggering distance of those barracks.

8. I'll be avoiding le cornfield n'all then

9. So when are we descending on mush's place for tea and cake then??

10. D41

D41

I don't know....I've spoken to Edksi a few times, who tells me I have a curious mix of Geordie, American, and BBC going on....I think he's prolly right...my voice is all over the place.

11. D41

D41

12. Wyrm

Wyrm

More like a Geordie/American/BBC/Tourettes mix? ;)

13. D41

D41

Nah mate....just a bit frustrated this weekend....my friends seemed to have taken to the idea of thinking of my home as a "party house", which it is not....we listen to music - quite quietly I might add, and conversate....but one lad has become too much of a pain....simply won't shut up when he's right next to my neighbour's bedroom window....had to get rid of him.

Goes back to the OP...I have good neighbours, and I try to act as one....we take in each other's trash cans and stuff like that - we watch out for each other...it's how it's supposed to be.

14. mush

mush

Yam Black Country Lad

Update time

We had a meeting with the ASBH and made me laugh in a sad way, it seems that I have been slashing the neighbours tyres throwing paint over there house and putting dog sh*t on the door step. No one else in the street has seen any evidence of this and nothing on there cctv to back it up but still been reported.

Also I can no longer smoke out the front of my house or talk to any one on the front garden got to go around the back garden, and I thought this was supposed to be a free country not some 1950's dictatorship

15. D41

D41

Slash their tyres then, they can't complain about it! :twisted:

16. mush

mush

Yam Black Country Lad

feel like grabbing them both around the neck and giving a squeeze

17. Stu675

Stu675

do they have any photo evidence of any of that tyre paint shit having been done at all regardless of whether it was you?
    I can't believe in these days of camera phones that that wouldn't be one of your first reactions to take some evidence if that had been done to you.

Good time to give up smoking completely mate :D

18. StephenP

StephenP

19. mush

mush

Yam Black Country Lad

No evidence what so ever mate it's a joke tbh, suppose I should pack in smoking but enjoy a crafty fag..

20. StephenP

StephenP

I'd personally file a complaint against them for harassment as well.