675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

No Justice Sometimes!

Discussion in 'Rants & Raves' started by Wyrm, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Wyrm

Wyrm

2. What a crock of shit just because the fat knacker was bacon she got away with it I guarantee if it had been any other person or just her but without her bacon influence she would've had the book thrown at her mind you it probably would bounce off because she's so fucking fat. She is a disgusting pig faced fat cancerous pollup of the anus of society and a perfectly good waste of blood and organs. She deserves a fate far worse. March the pig to the Tower of London and off with her head!!!

I feel sorry for the guys family but yet again shows how the pigs, sorry bacon, sorry little hitlers, sorry mindless useless total fuckwads, god I'm so sorry Police look after their own. It is an utter shambles and a disgrace and I hope that she gets AIDS the fat whore.

3. Wyrm

Wyrm

The investigating Police Officers had been pressing the CPS hard to prosecute, but the CPS decided not to. Police Officers aren't all bad. ;)

But yes. :D

4. I've yet to meet a member of the bacon that's ever done me a favour :lol: When I got tugged on my white daytona in 2011 there was an Audi tanking it down the outside lane and I was in the inside lane doing 68mph yet they pulled me instead of the Audi who was clearly breaking the law but because I ride a superbike and had a 7x5 plate on at the time they decided I was the bigger risk on the roads. Traffic plod are shit always have been always will be and sorry but I don't care what they have to see on the roads I've been on the scene of a fatal RTA myself in which a good friend of mine was killed it's life it's shit and it happens if they did a better job of policing the actual menace on the roads (Fat sales reps in Audis) then there wouldn't be so many RTA's.

5. Legacey

Legacey Moderator Staff Member

The picture on the article was taken when she arrived at court? Don't you just want to smack the grin off of her face?

6. So from now on, its law that you can talk to anyone on your phone if it's on you lap !!!!!
    some should run her over stating thats okay to be on the phone.............it's the law !!!
    and yea some should have smacked that grin off of her face?

7. Is this not a new precedent in the mobile phone law ?................
    ........Every Xucker can say it was on their lap…
    …it’s okay because of this case.

8. dino

dino

This is the bloody CPS again bunch of useless to55ers. The police wanted her charged.

9. ozzer76

ozzer76

I think the tragedy in all this is the guy looks like a nice guy with a talent and sounds like his kids will really miss him. Gutted for them.

As for her. I'm not convinced talking on a phone can be the actual cause but more her poor driving skills (vision, perception, care, attitude etc). What is bad is that she lied and still got away with it. She caused it whether she was on the phone or not. She should still receive the same punishment either way in my book and for lying is should be even more!

10. Wyrm

Wyrm

Apparently she had issued a ticket to someone who was doing just that!

11. Calling all the coppers / lawyers on this forum help on this. comment please.

Is this not a new precedent in the mobile phone law ?................
    ........Every Xucker can say it was on their lap as their defence…
    …it’s okay because of this case.

other forums are talking about this also.

12. kwacky

kwacky

You wish.

You're met with the standard line of "each case is decided on its own merits". Remember the copper who did 140 mph and got away with it?

I've dealt with cases where the person was on handsfree yet the call was deemed to be causative of the accident as the driver was distracted.

The Police and the CPS are rarely the best of friends.

13. Hope the bitch chokes on her partners pubic hair while she's munching mat

14. My late father was a policeman for thirty years, and was what most would call a "proper-copper." (Think Heartbeat/clip round the ear/on yer way sonny kind of guy.)
    I usually stand up for the police because of this.

BUT, in this case, I say hang the fat, rug munching old knacker...
    (She wasn't a real copper anyway.)

15. That is fooking shocking!
    What Nick said.

16. Jamie2up

Jamie2up

Lol.nice one revvin.... my heart goes out to the family as not only have they lost a father/husband/son but the fact she got away with it. There blood must be boiling.

17. Irrespective of the phone issue - she killed someone through poor driving. She failed to see a motorcycle travelling within the speed limit. How the fuck can she not be prosecuted ???

18. Thats what I don't understand, its like they are completely blindsided by the fact a phone was in use and ignored thhe fact that she still pulled out of a side road without apparent care to other road users and killed a motorcyclist. Regardless of whether there was a phone in use or not she was at fault but then as we've seen in other cases in the past it seems SMIDSY is a valid defense for killing a motorcyclist. We're fooked either way, maybe its just a state sponsored cull of motorcyclists, perhaps we're getting to large in number.

19. Legacey

Legacey Moderator Staff Member

This story has been playing on my mind since I read the post. It's disgusting how she's walked away with no judgment regardless of who she is! If it was her dyke of a partner that was killed I'm sure she would want justice upon the person that was driving the car.

I've pinched and shared on facebook so others can see how shit the justice system is

20. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

Oh that's disgusting. Shame on the CPS. The phone though is surely a separate matter, the fact is that whether she was distracted or not she pulled out in front of the bike. Isn't that careless??? The smirk on her face, and the way she dressed to give evidence, suggests that she really doesn't care. Is she still with the police despite her web of lies?