675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

North West

Discussion in 'Meets' started by RICH675, Sep 28, 2018.

1. RICH675

RICH675

Mrs out tonight.
    Weather looking good tomorrow.
    Anybody fancying a ride out?
    N.West / Preston / Liverpool areas.
    @Gremlin @wobblybiker99
    Appreciate it’s short notice. Nice gentle bimble through the autumnal countryside. No flashy knee down track day riders need apply.

2. Gremlin

Gremlin

Was thinking of doing a big loop from Hawes out to Alston and back to Hawes tomorrow. I mentioned it in a previous post.

3. Gremlin

Gremlin

Agreed to meet my "guide" at Hawes for 9:30am (give the air and tarmac time to warm up). Might have a quick bite at the cafe before setting off...

4. RICH675

RICH675

Will swerve that one. LOL.
    It’s 2hrsbup there from me. o_O:)

5. Gremlin

Gremlin

NP. (It's 1.5hrs) for me from Preston to Hawes! :)

6. Sorry, just seen this.
    Would have met up, went to lytham st Anne's for lunch and then back through wrea green towards kirkham then up to garstang rd to bilsborrow and back through Preston/penworthan/eccleston.
    Probably my last ride this year, ready to put the bike away now especially as my rear tyre is nearly down to the canvas:confused:
    Will definitely get my act together next year and meet up with our other NW members.:D
    Must have spotted about a dozen str's but not one Daytona (or sports bike), makes it feel even more special.:p

7. RICH675

RICH675

Went up through Preston and out to the Trough. Nice day. If you want some cheap Supercorsas to keep you mobile let me know.
    Need to keep you mobile fella.