675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Ok guys help me out here

Discussion in 'Rants & Raves' started by paws, Apr 14, 2010.

1. paws

paws

I've been single for coming up to year now, why??

Well its seems guys don't want a girl who has a nice car, nice bike, decent stable job, good mates,her own life and mind :roll:

Oh and ive also been told im too heavily inked/tattooed???? :roll: :? (4 different guys have said it) which is funny as i seem to think ALL my tattoos can be covered up and that i TRY to hard to BE one of the lads :| -ermmm sorry for not being a girlie girl who spends hours doing her hair/makeup/clothes shopping...

aarrggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. D41

D41

Hmmm...I'm older than you "paws", and I'm a little bit old-fashioned...tattoos defo don't do it for me, - a couple are OK, but more than that & I get turned-off big time...there's no shame in being single, none at all...the right guy will come along soon enough..it's not a race.

3. fkkr1s

fkkr1s Moderator Staff Member

As D says someone will come into your life when you least expect it.. As for guys who have made comments like that :evil: full of crap and are not worth thinking about, if they are x's they obviously cant handle a woman who has a good job, own life, mind of your own so your are best off without. :toss:
    You never know what's around the corner and things happen for a reason. You are just too good for all the knobs that have come out with these poor excuses and comments. Keep positive their loss your gain. :D

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would say, just remember that being alone isn’t the same as being lonely.

Relish the trappings of being single and having the toys, money to do what you want :)

5. Carpel21

Carpel21

Tats are COOL. I dated a girl with both her sleeves done and it didn't bother me. It is a bit more niche, or not mainstream or whatever you want to call it but you can't please everyone. Just go out, have a laugh and socialize. You can't plan these thing's, they just happen. I met my ex when she moved into the flat below. Who could've seen that coming.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know my thoughts on this Paws as we talk all the time. So for the record and to let everyone know "tatts on woman are cool and sexy, o ye :)"

7. I kinda know the feeling, it's sad but I've only had two real relationships in my sad life, I think guys get intimadated buy how independant we can be, the bike thing too can be a little scary and again intimadating for dudes that are not familier to the secne as I've found out, they can find it very donminating and lets face it, all guys like and think they wear the trousers in a relationship, and trying to 'be one of the lads' can sometimes work against you as they think you more a friend then dating matiral, so still hold on to your inner girl who likes to shop and stuff, don't be a lad too much, release your inner femminaty!
    If non of this makes sences sorry it's just what I figured out from my past experiances!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow Hazza that went over my head! Only joking good words and advice. Big up to both of you for being independant woman :)

9. In my experience your best not looking for anyone as you never find them. There is nothing wrong with an independant woman in my experience i prefere it myself at least you have your own interests etc...

10. I forgot to add you obviously have good taste to as you ride a 675 too :D

11. crj

crj

There are more important things about a woman than just what's on her skin, it's what's between her ears that REALLY counts, and from your manner and tone on this forum you've definitely got that in abundance :) :)
    Rule No 1 - Don't worry
    Rule No 2 - Don't worry
    Rule No 3 - Enjoy being single because there's a guy out there who's soon going to change that!

Be good
    C

12. I just checked out your gallery and you are a pretty woman with a great looking machine. Unless your tatoos are of castrated men etc.. then i cant see what the problem is :D

13. Good things come to those who wait i'd enjoy being single and let love find you because in my experience someone who is desperatly looking will never find what they want & may come across as desperate, not suggesting you are in any way by the looks of it u shouldn't have any worries

14. crj

crj

Shouldn't that be a great looking woman with a pretty machine? :) ;)

15. What do you mean over your head? Am I really that bad lol!

16. jimjam39

jimjam39

You're a good looking girl with your own mind. If I was 10 years younger, lived 30 miles nearer, and single then I would be sending you a pm with my number. But sadly I'm not any of them so I wont be :( Damn.
    Seriously though, before I met my current gf I was single for about 3 years, thats not to say I did not have relationships, because I did ;) just not serious ones, just flings. When you meet the right one, you will know ! As long as you have a good set of friends around you you will be ok. And +1 to what everyone else has said, some good advice on here.

17. My last girlfriend had tats, rode a Duke (now she has a Street triple) she was great fun and didnt spend time washing her hair etc. She was one of the lads but knew when not to be and that was sexy (we all want a girl to be a woman when it counts, you cant be one of the lads all the time). If I was single now I would give you a call.

Just been looking at your pics. Youre a red head!? I was going to make a bad joke but my last bike riding GF was also "African Sunset". Very ,very sexy. I dont know why your single. Dont worry about it though, just enjoy being free.

18. Paws, bollocks to them. Be who you are, I don't give a toss what people think of me and if people don't accept you at face value or for not conforming to the stereotypical "girlie girl" then fuck them off. Not worth the effort IMHO.

P.S

Ink rocks! I drop hints to my other half about her getting more done.

19. Deegee

Deegee Moderator Staff Member

Paws you look great and sound great, wouldn't put me off for a second! :D

Like some of the others here I'm older, however, ink does not and never did bother me, neither did an independant woman - I'm married to one as well!
    FWIW my oldest son has exactly the same probs as yourself but with girls - he also works hard and has ink, it seems it's a problem that goes with the statement ink makes about who you are.

As for riding a bike and scaring guys off? Where the hell were you 25 yrs ago when I was looking???? On second thoughts don't answer that, it'll just make me feel even more like an old f*rt. :oops:

Don't rush, enjoy life, mr Right is out there and on course to meet you, but when you're both ready. ;)

20. I had the same problem a few years ago so I became a lesbian.