675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Pure triumph wellingborough

Discussion in 'Rants & Raves' started by D282, Mar 7, 2015.

1. D282

D282

Picked my bike up after service today. Guy told me all was fine with the bike and that it had been cleaned and polished for me and was waiting outside.

Went outside and it looked like it had been stood out in the rain. There was a bird shit on the tank.

£200 for an oil change, some fuel additive and a bird shit. Bargain.

2. StephenP

StephenP

Never going to bother getting mine serviced at a dealer now, total rip off. Would rather do the work myself and know it was done properly, minus any type of bird shit too.

3. Ray675

Ray675

I wasn't overly happy with the first service I received from pure.
    Supposed to be free first 500 mile service. Still done me £90 for oil some other bollox and fuel additive. Although did get q new Daytona for the day as a courtesy bike.

4. D282, did we see you there, we were there all morning sorting out the new bikes!?

Dealer service always seems rather random, PURE have always been good to us!

5. Ray675

Ray675

Although I was disappointed I have a good relationship with Nina, as good as a family friend, done me a cracking deal when I brought the STR but got bent over on servicing. [PENSIVE FACE]

6. Red675

Red675

I always find the service teams under staffed, over priced, more often than not unhelpful in that they only want to do the bare minimum and generally the polar opposite of the sales team.

Having said that I have found some sympathy of late because it must be a complete ball ache trying to please everyone (you can't basically) and listening to your typical motorcycle bore who thinks he knows everything all day long.

Don't think I could do it.

Think you either swallow it if you want the FSH peace of mind or as others have said, do it yourself.

7. Red675

Red675

Oh and avoid March and September cos it's usually chocka with people either about to put their bikes away for the winter or dragging them back out again.

8. D282

D282

I picked it up at 09:00 and was there about 5 mins before the shop opened. There was a couple of guys in a pickup at the same time I think. That you?

Funnily enough I have dealt with Nina before when ordering parts. She's such a pleasent person to deal with and couldn't fault how good she has been.

The difference between Leicester and Wellingborough was not the prices but just the customer service from the service team. And the fact that every time I picked my bike up it was absolutely spotless :-D

9. No... We were a bit later than you!