675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Selfish ignorant twunts - Fuming!

Discussion in 'Rants & Raves' started by 23Dark, Feb 28, 2015.

1. ^.....see we have that problem at both McDonald's here near the airport, always cabbies parked in the food waiting spots. When you get told to wait in them and you tell the drive thru staff you can't because some selfish fat cabbies are parked in all three of them, they tell you to park in the disabled spots and I'm like seriously?

2. StMarks

StMarks PTG

Keep living on a diet that regularly comprises of a BigMac & Fries, and I expect that before too long that will become your designated parking space anyway mate. :whistle:

3. Haha I doubt it stmarks I'm a young skinny little fucker haha and I only nip in there now and again when I've done a late one at work and need quick crap food or some diesel from next door ;)

4. emma-lou

emma-lou

^?! I was once a young skiny f* cker so to speak. Age does perculiar things to your body...come and tell us all how you look in 20 years whipper snapper. ;(

5. Biketuna

Biketuna

It winds me up, that's for sure!

Take a pic, and then onto twitter.. #YPLAC