675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

SOLD FS Ladies Alpinestars SG-1 two piece leathers

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Janey, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Janey

Janey

It's time to try and rehome my old faithfuls and free-up some much needed wardrobe space.

These are old (bought in 2007) and well used, and they have also been down the track causing some light damage and scuffs to the lhs. It's nothing major and is purely cosmetic. I've had the lining professionally removed, cleaned and put back in not long before I stopped wearing them and I've had them professionally cleaned (not that they look like it!) several times in their lifetime. I've also bodged a shoelace through the waist opening for those fat days when the poppers couldn't cope, but that's simple enough to remove. They no longer have the original sliders and the covers don't come with them.

Size 40 / UK 8ish, although as they've been well broken in they're more like a small 10.

All of the above is reflected in their price: £50 (plus P&P), half of which will be going to charidee.

They're far from perfect but if you want / need a cheap set of track leathers then they're ideal.

DSC_1523.JPG DSC_1525.JPG DSC_1526.JPG DSC_1527.JPG DSC_1528.JPG DSC_1530.JPG DSC_1532.JPG Screenshot_20180713-064646.png