675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Staffordshire Triumph Dealership

Discussion in 'General' started by Ozwald_McChine, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Ozwald_McChine

Ozwald_McChine

Just wanted to give the Staffordshire Triumph dealership in Stoke a big thumbs up today.

I know sometimes the dealers get a bit of a bad rep, and people prefer to main than to post good feedback, so for a bit of balance...

I had bought on Tuesday a new gasket for the exhaust. Went to collect and got the new arrow can, and checked in my rucksack that I had still got the new gasket. I had - but at some point I must have trodden on the bag - the gasket was as flat as an oatcake.

At only £6 something, I called en route to pick up a replacement, fully prepared to buy a new one. At the service desk I explained what I had done and the lady there went out the back and got me a new one free of charge!

This was well and above what they needed had to do. So thank you.

2. Every time I've dealt with staffs triumph I've felt it necessary to come on here & praise, I genuinely believe their up with the best & well worth a visit. Their 40 mile from me, double the distance of my 2locals but well worth the extra time & cost to use.