675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Street triple 765 Going racing

Discussion in 'General' started by gary1966, Dec 1, 2019.

1. gary1966

gary1966

Slight change of plan still going racing but not on a 765 as the newcomer class with No Limits isn’t for the faint hearted from what I have heard. I am going in to Bemsee mini twins as a rookie because that’s what I am a rookie ha ha So I bought a well sorted Suzuki SV650 today the plan is to do a few trackdays this year to get used to it as it’s a bit different to anything I have ever ridden and then start the racing in March 2021.
    Couple of mates have done the mini twin season with bemsee and really rate it, out in Cartagena two weeks ago I rode a Sv for one session as was shocked at how good it was brakes excellent not a lot of power so you can get on the power really early, first time ever riding one and I was only 3.5 seconds slower than on my 765rs per lap . So time to do a few trackdays and get up to speed.