675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Thundersport GB 500 Cadwell Park 14-16 October.

Discussion in 'Bobby Campbell Racing' started by trackdaybob, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Stu675

Stu675

Do you prefer racing the 500 to the 675 now?

2. Have to admit I'm having an absolute ball on the CB500. Or Little Shopper Horrors as it's been called :D

I had some great races on the 675 but the total enjoyment factor wasn't really there and if I'm honest, I wasn't near having the ability to compete at the level I wanted to on it.

The CB is entirely different. The racing is close, tight and frantic at times. Yes there's contact occasionally but I've not seen or experienced anything I'd call 'dirty'. Yet.
    The Thundersport paddock is a great place to be. It really is a cut above other clubs. It just is. Within that you have a large CB500 community who will go to all ends to ensure if you need something to get you back out, somebody will have it and lend it to you. Then happily cut across you on corner entry 20 minutes later, then offer you a beer 20 after that ;)

I'm loving it and will be attempting a full season next year. Or as near as work will allow.

Can't wait for next year.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Few pics from weekend.

IMG02306.jpg IMG02323.jpg
    IMG02371.jpg
    IMG04788.jpg

Hunting down Roddy Taylor #71.
    I got him ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Keith15

Keith15

Sunday morning looked pretty horrific weather wise, you obviously enjoyed it though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. A wee bit more coverage this time ;)
    Some of it good, some no so good :eek::rolleyes: