675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Valentines Day grief.

Discussion in 'Rants & Raves' started by StMarks, Feb 14, 2012.

1. StMarks

StMarks

PTG

Ok, so who else on here is getting earache about anonymous cards you’ve received .? :cry:

I’m also being reminded that there is “only on place left unbooked” at her current favourite restaurant. :?
    £150 FFS :shoocked: “..oh but the champagne’s free...” :evil: :evil: I mean, I could get my real baby a quickshifter for that sort of money.! :p

:whistle: I’m going to pop to M&S, “romantic surprise” of one of their £20.00 Valentine deals.

2. nila

nila Elite Ninja

Tell her sure you can take her there, but she wont be going there again for a LONG time if you do.
    Otherwise you'll take her there when its not rip off day and she can get to go more than once in her lifetime ;)

3. TripleJimmy

TripleJimmy Moderator Staff Member

lol youve got to set the seed early mate, told mine ages ago she wasnt getting anything. went and got some nice steak for tea tonight insted.

4. martin675

martin675

tesco do some awsome bbq ribs two for £6 sure she would love that. God knows why im single or can i count owning a d675 as a relationship?

5. Captain Steffydog

Captain Steffydog Moderator Staff Member

Harvester and a QS! win win, u both get what u need, tell her to be greatful or u'll get rearsets too hehe

Guess who's single hehe

6. Tell her to treat you for once. Women fought for years for equality, burning bras and shit. Let's implement it!

7. Captain Steffydog

Hold on a mo...........What happened to equality and all that rubbish chicks have been banging on about since the bird with the horse? Tell her your saddened that she's not taking you out to ur favorite eatery, cladded in her best kit, and where is the QS u need!!!

8. Captain Steffydog

Tony, we were reading each others minds hehe

9. Tell her quite simply that whilst she is the love of your life the cold front has moved away and that Hell has defrosted so unfortunately there is no chance of the £150 slap up meal instead she should go don her most sexy undies and accept that a packet of walkers and a diet coke is call she is going to get if she knows what's good for her that is.... :twisted:

10. Tell her the lads sent you the cards to wind you up

Personally i dont get the point in valentines day , just a waste of money most the time . Especialy at £150 for a meal :O . Valentines day just isn't personal in anyway and just a bit cheesy

God iv been married to ben to long .

11. I'm starting to doubt the propriety of the 'The Times mini world atlas' I bought her.

12. Someone's using the wrong account....

13. Dam it silly pc logged me into bens account !!!

14. Wyrm

Wyrm

Not got any here... unless you count one from Honda! :(

15. Red675

Red675

16. StMarks

StMarks

PTG

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ^^^^^^ :lol: :lol:
    Brilliant, now I wonder if I can print that off and use it as a card myself.!

:? It would seem from the responses posted that I’m the only one feeling hassled by this Valentines day stuff.???

Oh, and Mrs H, I did say that it was probably mates having a laugh, she just didn’t seem to believe me.

17. If my mrs complained that someone sent me a valentine's card I'd sack her. Hooking up with someone doesn't somehow suddenly make you invisible to the rest of the world, lol.

18. Stu675

Stu675

It was touch and go but I seem to have gotten away with flowers & chocolate and just back from M&S, so that's dinner sorted. I received fantastic presents from her including Twist of the Wrist 2 (to follow) and something I'd better not metion.
    Last year when we went out to dinner at our favourite restaurant it was a complete surprise to both of us that it was a set price rip off menu :roll:
    So I was definitely hasseled beforehand, but since she's so wonderful, I can do no wrong :lol:

19. [​IMG]