675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Valentines Day grief.

Discussion in 'Rants & Raves' started by StMarks, Feb 14, 2012.

1. We went out last night to local Italian restaurant and tonight we have had nice meal at home with bottle of champagne. My Mrs agrees that menus on valentines day are over priced and too restrictive so she always likes to go out either day before or day after. Even got away without flowers this year as off on hols next week and she said she wouldnt have chance to enjoy them. Said I would take her out on hols for as much food and drink that she wants (well we are all inclusive ) :lol:

2. and they say romance is dead :lol:

3. I do enjoy guilt but honestly it wasn't me dude I just about managed to get a card for my mrs let alone you :lol: cool man instructions for the scott oiler on the way tomorrow dude

4. Legacey

Legacey Moderator Staff Member

Fabulous! ;)

5. StMarks

StMarks

PTG

:p Another set of running shoes coming to the fest.? ;)

6. The new boyfriend is broken in nicely :D , he got me Gillie lifters for my chain adjusters, ZZ Top - smart dressed man on 45 to put in the juke box and Death's scream bloody gore album on vinyl (which is not made anymore) pretty damn pleased!

7. rockjock

rockjock

totaly agreed there bud, me and my mrs said two years ago we not doing it any more and what happens this year se got me a card and some sweets my fav,i got her nothing and no complaints from her indoors either lol

8. Chooon!

Sounds like a keeper H!

9. You fool :lol: when a woman says don't get her anything she means get her something :lol:

10. rockjock

rockjock

Ah but GMF im not in the dog house cause i havnt lol

11. No . When i tell ben not to get me a vday present i mean it as first ( might i add only) valentines present he got me gave me a heart attack as it was a engagement ring .lol

12. Then my friend you have yourself a keeper look after that one :)

13. Captain Steffydog

Captain Steffydog Moderator Staff Member

Nice one Hazza, pleased for you xx

14. jcp

jcp

I delivered a small but good box of chocs and card to the GF last night-got it in to the house without her seeing and got her daughter to conceal it until I'd left. Delighted phone call an hour later and a small but lovely card and gift (Hotel chocolat chilli chocs) delivered to work this morning.
    Result, brownie points gathered.

15. Captain Steffydog

Well done jcp, romance still alive and kicking, im chuffed for you :)

16. Deegee

Deegee Moderator Staff Member

No V Day stuff for Mrs Gee and myself, but oldest son got a really good Valentine present - he kept his bike licence.

He got busted for speeding away after he was nearly run off the road by a plain bacon car, and it went to court today. Even the ex-missus who's rabidly anti-bike was rooting for him :shock: . He was chuffed to bits when he was told he was keeping his licence, but as he's a chef he's working till nearly midnight tonight - so won't get to celebrate much. His GF might work some magic afterwards though ;) !

17. Captain Steffydog

I'm a big softie romantic, just no one to share it with (females, I mean). Oh well, always next year.

18. Legacey

Legacey Moderator Staff Member

Ahhh Steffy! Happy Valentines day to you! ;)

19. *hugs for steffy* sorry to hear it dude. Chin up she out there somewhere, look harder lol!!