675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Valtermoto rearsets

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Badapple, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Badapple

Badapple

Anyone fitted these to a roadbike. Never been happy with the position of the OEM pegs need to go back and up slightly and the basic 1.0 version does exactly that and at just under £200 they are decent value. Any opinions? Obviously a brake light switch has to be fitted. Other option is the later triumph rearsets and chop the lug for the exhaust off for the same money but I think the valtermoto ones look sleeker and less " busy" but are plug and play.

2. Hogster

Hogster

I have the oem Arrow rearsets, installed fine and look great with some small adjust-ability. They are hard to find though but use the oem brake switch etc too.

3. JohnnyPS4

JohnnyPS4

I’ve got some as a backup set and to be honest they are very basic with bronze bushes not roller bearings so after a while you will get play in the levers, other than that the machining quality is good and going off the set I have they do crash and straighten well

4. Badapple

Badapple

Decided to go for a set, for the money I think they'll be fine I'll report back once I've fitted them.

• Thanks Thanks x 1