675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Wanted 675 Daytona Front Forks and yellow cockpit fairing +

Discussion in 'Wanted & Swaps' started by Rikki Elliott, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Rikki Elliott

Rikki Elliott

If anyone has got front forks for a Daytona in good condition as putting her back together after last year my wife broke her back doing a stoppie on her. So the good lady is now ready for the bike to be put back on the Road

and we require the following:-

1 PFKL1205136 Right Mirror
    2 PFKL1205135 Left Mirror
    3 PFKL1210385 Sub-frame assembly front
    4 PFKL2043017 Duct intake assembly
    5 PFKL1210409 Nose Cone
    6 PFKL1210346 Windscreen
    7 PFKL1204374 Left Hand Fork
    8 PFKL1204371 Right Hand Fork

So if anyone has any of the above it'll help us get her back up on the road

Thanks for looking

Rik

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
  2. Kirklet

Kirklet

Hello Rik,

I have a mint set of standard forks on my 2006 Daytona which I’ll be swapping over for some forks which already have K-TEC internals fitted and correctly sprung for me. They’re in very good condition with no marks and the fork tops are tidy as well (no chewed nuts etc).
    I also have a pair of standard mirrors and stock screen, also in VGC. Any use?

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
  3. Hi mate. I have got an intake assembly. All good . 75 posted. And probbably got a pair of mirrors. Might be a few marks on them but only 25 each. Cheers Martin

4. Rikki Elliott

Rikki Elliott

Kirklet

Bit of a ludite and don't know how to PM can you email me on rikki@mendax.co.uk As very interested and want to discuss money collection etc.

5. Rikki Elliott

Rikki Elliott

Bignose thanks for that, the air intake assembly new is £85.87 is there anything you could do on the price?

Regards Rik

6. Ok it comes with air mass sensor and intake grill as well . if you want just air inlet will do for 55