675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

What did you do to your bike today?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tony B, Apr 6, 2013.

1. StMarks

StMarks PTG

A couple of harness plugs & sensors, surely compared to installing an engine in the frame correctly that would be child's play.?
    - or am I simply missing the hint of sarcasm..
    Either way, very well done re-fitting your block mate.

2. Stu675

Stu675

Probably just got too tired to consider it properly.
    It's just the prospect of routing things wrongly and having to redo it further down the line.

I don't think it would kill them if they made the instructions a little more detailed.

3. Frequent Flyer

Frequent Flyer

Fitted my blanking plates from @Triumph91. Very nice, thanks mate
    [​IMG] (yes, my bike needs a clean!)

Even this fella was impressed (hope he hasn't been living in my garage for the past 7 years as an illegal Aussie immigrant - it's blimmin massive!)[​IMG]

4. I got a second hand set of scuffed GB Racing covers off here and cleaned up the scratches with a DA and some ACF-50 once smooth. I'd rather have used protection than none so they'll do for just now.
    Fitted them this evening, along with the second hand BMC filter also purchased from here.

IMG_5079.jpg
    IMG_5080.jpg
    IMG_5078.jpg

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
  5. cleaned off t3 bike new disks and sbs duel carbon good stripped out and cleaned,now probly parked up till nxt yr

6. Frequent Flyer

Frequent Flyer

Gave her a big clean before getting myself organised to do the dirty on her next weekend after 7 very amazing and memorable years together...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. DaveJPS

DaveJPS

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Fitted some new front pads as the old ones were a bit toasted

8. Frequent Flyer

Frequent Flyer

Parked it up next to Brighton pier and admired her excellent turning ability....

[​IMG]

Anyone after a stock red 09 plate?

• Like Like x 3
  9. Looks great mate :)

10. The day i dread, cleaned, corrosion protected and put away for the winter:(
    Just need to change the oil and remove the battery before the temperature drops.

11. went for a ride to get 38mm socket to loosen top yoke nut, rode home quick as started to rain, fitted rear axle and top yoke nut.
    Slightly over torqued it to get the logo top centre but didn't wanna go too far do it is slightly off. Annoying.
    [​IMG]

Rear axle
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. Frequent Flyer

Frequent Flyer

Took it for an after work outing up to Pen-y-fan and did the "dead sheep road" loop over the moors - passed a >'13 675r coming the other way too. Great little ride out in the autumn sunshine!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. Frequent Flyer

Frequent Flyer

Cleaned and ACF-50'd it. Then got a last minute hall pass and then got it covered in flies. Damn the front end of the 675r is good[​IMG]
    "Got a few flies on you boys" said a copper to me once...

14. Dom16v

Dom16v

Tried finding one.....

• Like Like x 1
  15. Cobra135john

Cobra135john

Just found a sexy titanium stage 3 Arrow system for my 09 SE Screenshot_20171019-152059.jpg

16. nice, is it track only bike? If not you figure how to mount your number plate? If not PM and I'll show you what I did.

17. Cobra135john

Cobra135john

How did u mount ur plate. I was thinking about making a mount off the tail

18. I brought the Leo vince hanger. I'll dig a few photos out. Basically Leo vince did an oval can so they made a hanger which hangs off the rear subframe mounting to the big nut what holds the exhaust and gubins on.
    Looks neat and tidy.

19. There it all is bud

20. Posted twice, sorry